"I'll keep that in mind." I smile at him and start the episode.

We have reached the second season now.

After a few minutes, my phone notified that the pizzas were here. So I got up and went downstairs to bring them.

Within the next hour, Harry and I were laughing our asses off while eating pizzas. I had ordered three large pizzas knowing how much Harry eats.

"Oh god, my stomach hurts," Harry says, still chuckling.

"Mine hurts too."

We off the tv and lay down, having eaten way too much.

"I am physically unable to move."

"Let's just sleep." I say and close my eyes.

"Yeah, goodnight Violet."

But I was already far too gone to answer him.

- - - - - -after a week- - - - - - -

I wake up hearing christmas carols.

"Rise and shine Violet, Merry Christmas!"

I wish I didn't wake up.

I don't answer him and close my eyes again, trying to go back to sleep.

I have been dreading this day so freaking much. It's already here.

It's been a few days since exams ended, I have been stuck in a same routine for days now.

Seep, eat, spend time with Judy, read, watch friends with Harry, repeat.

"Come on, show some festival spirit Violet."

Why are british people so excited all the time ?

I just groaned and stuffed my face inside the pillow.

Harry please don't do this to me.

I have been on the edge since the day I realised that christmas was just round the corner, and now that it's finally 25th of december, I am afraid I would loose my shit.

And I am certainly not going to cry in front of Harry.

"I prepared English breakfast for you." He softly moves a strand of my hair behind my ear as he spoke.

Atleast I could pretend for Harry's sake, he has not left my side the whole time I genuinely needed someone. This is the least I could do.

I open my eyes again and slowly get up, stretching my limbs.

I looked over at Harry.

He was wearing a Santa Claus hat and holding a tray in his hands.

"I knew it would wake you up." He smirked devilishly and sat down, placing the tray on my lap.

It took a lot of effort to smile.

He opened the hemispherical lid and revealed a typical english breakfast in the plate.

Fried eggs, black pudding and bacon. Along with tea.

"No coffee today, try drinking this." He added two cubes of sugar and placed the cup beside my plate.

"Harry you didn't have to -"

"Nope, we used to have a huge feast for breakfast every Christmas morning in the palace. I used to cook this every year. And this year, I am lucky to be cooking for someone else." He had such a big happy smile on his face as he spoke.

I ate in silence, praising the food once in a while.

Harry really did cook delicious food.

After that, I was back to feeling like shit. I took an hour long bath, remembering the awful events that had happened today and crying softly.