★Chapter Twenty-Seven★

"So, your telling me you almost got your own daughter killed for an experiment?" Lucifer growled eyes bright red with his Devil face showing.

"I didnt know she would bleed Lucifer! I was trying to make sure she would be protected! Now that I know she can bleed I need to protect her now more than ever!" Marcus started yelling sitting up from his desk.

"NO!" Lucifer bellowed as he pushed him back hard enough for him to leave a crack in the window when he hit the back of it.

"LUCIFER!" Amenadiel shouted going towards him but the look on his face when he turned shut him down almost instantly.

"You will stay far away from Raveena. If you ever come near her or our house again I will personally rip you limb from limb," he threatened with a growl causing Marcus to chuckle as he got up.

"I hope you realize I cannot die. I've been on this planet way longer than you,"

"Then I'll keep shredding you into pieces until you can die. Raveena will be heartbroken if she were to find out what you've done," Lucifer growled as the two stared down at each other.

The door suddenly opens and Chole comes in and feels the tension in the room as Lucifer appears back to his old self.

"What's going on in here? Lucifer? Amenadiel? Lt. Pierce?"

Lucifer turned to Chloe and gave her a tight smile.

"Nothing Detective just working things out with him. We were just leaving," he says before turning his heel and leaving with Amenadiel behind him.

☆☆☆☆☆

Raveena decided to go out for a walk as she got tired of waiting on Lucifer. It was a very peaceful busy day in LA and she was taking in the sights of the buildings, cars and the people walking along side her. She was so distracted by all the view that she didnt know she had bumped into somebody until something spilled on her white shirt she was wearing.

"Oh God I am so sorry ma'am. Please take this," the man said handing her a handkerchief.

"Thank you," she says wiping the stain off her white shirt as best as she could.

Once finished she looked up at the man again taking in his features. He was very handsome to say the least, baby blue eyes, stubble beard, pale skin, round glasses.

"Ummm..... I'm Aaron by the way, again I am so sorry," he says noticing the way she kept staring at him.

"Oh no it's okay really. I'm Raveena, it's nice to meet another human around," she says shaking his hand causing him to look at her confused.

"Let me make it up to you. You know for ruining your shirt.... I was wondering maybe if you want to get some drinks?"

"Drinks?"

"Yeah ya know..... it's on the house since I ruined your shirt,"

"Okay! That sounds good to me,"

"Oh that's great! Ummm.... are you busy now? Maybe we can go now,"

"Oh I would but I should probably go back home, maybe tomorrow?"

"That sounds great. Do you have a cell phone?"

"Oh yes, these things right?" She asked pulling out her iPhone, the one Lucifer brought for her the other day and so far only his number, Chloe's number, Linda's number and Amenadiels number were on it. He taught her how to use it and she was still weary about it. Aaron chuckled.

"You sound like your from another time or something but yes that's it. Here's my number," Aaron says putting his number in her phone.

"Thanks,"

"Give me a call..... or a text. Hope to see you around Raveena," he says before walking away from her but not without leaving her a smile.

☆☆☆☆☆

"A WHAT?!" Lucifer yelled as Raveena came home to find him playing on his piano and when he asked where'd she been she told him the truth about meeting Aaron and about possible drinks tomorrow.

To say Lucifer was beyond angry was an understatement as he had slammed his fists down on the piano. 

"Luci why you so mad?"

"Because the thought of you going out with someone else, let alone a human scumbag irritates me! The answer is no," he sternly says with a frown on his face.

"And why not? It would be nice to hang around other people you know,"

"That's what Maze, Chloe, Linda and Ella are for,"

"But those are your friends Lucifer. Is it so bad that I want to hang out with other humans besides them?" Raveena asked as Lucifer got up.

"Yes, I taught you how to block darling. Make sure you block him," he says before walking away leaving Raveena there stunned.