can't say I hate him

He looks down again meekly,giggling gently. ".. do you have a favourite animal? I'm sorry,I'm not very good at conversation.." I let out a little chuckle. "Oh,I like (f/a). And I think your conversing skills are fine, Sirius" he perks up slightly,smiling gently as he fiddles with the button on his jumper. " He was right....you are nice. I like you. Your not mean to me" I raise an eyebrow. "Why? Are your brother's mean to you?" He says nothing,looking nervous. A couple minutes pass in awkward silence. Oh god,I need to stop being so intrusive! I clear my throat nervously. "I'm sorry,I shouldn't of asked" he sighs,getting up. "It's...fine. I just don't really like questions. Sorry (y/n)...I let you relax now" he gives me a shy little smile,before walking out quietly,leaving me alone.

An hour or two later,there's another knock on my door. It sounds rather pompous to be honest. I go over with a sigh,opening it, Carlisle looking down his nose at me. Perhaps I can melt his cold exterior. I grin "Hi Carlisle!" His eyes narrow. Uh oh. He huffs. "do not address me by my name, human. It is an insult to my pride. You shall refer to me as sir. Now let's go. It's lunchtime" i nod quietly,looking down. "...yes sir.." he walks off at a brisk pace, expecting me to keep up. He's a definite jerk. He takes me down a hall that looks lesser used. I look around nervously. "Uhm....sir-" before I can finish my sentence I find myself held against his chest,his gloved hand over my mouth. "Shush human. You are nothing in my eyes,other than a blood bag,so do yourself some good and fulfill your purpose" he takes my wrist as my blood runs cold. What!? With a muffled scream,I start thrashing violently. I'm not letting him do this!! With an irritated growl,he pins me chest first to the wall,my mouth still covered. "I said do yourself some good,you scum" my eyes fill with tears as I feel his fangs prick against my wrist,before sinking into my flesh. Only my second day here and I'm already being fed upon! I go weak,crying in submission as he keeps a firm grip upon my wrist,drinking from me in a way that feels almost smooth. Admittedly,it doesn't hurt as much as I thought it would but seeing just how helpless my strength is against him gives me a reality check.

Once he's done,he laps up the blood around the wound,before letting go of me,wiping his mouth with a handkerchief. "Unlike your looks,your blood is satisfactory" I turn to glare at him,tears running down my cheeks as I hold my wrist,running my thumb over what should be teeth marks. But I feel nothing. Looking down,I see my wrist looks completely fine. I look from him to my wrist as I back away nervously. He gives me another haughty look. "Haven't you studied vampires? If you had you'd know their saliva has healing properties,lucky for you" I hiccup as I back away. "Stay b-back!!" He starts coming towards me,grabbing my wrist again,leaning close,fangs extended. "Listen here,human,be thankful I made that as painless as I can. Now dry your eyes,you look a disgrace" his words are harsh as he puts a fresh handkerchief in my hand. Slowly,I wipe my eyes and face,sniffling and hiccuping,his eyes remaining focused on me. "Better. Now you look presentable" he let's go off me, straightening up,striding off with a click of his tounge,expecting me to follow. I do,at a wary distance apart.

When we get to the dining room, I run over to Star and Karma,burying my face in Star's chest as I start crying again, Star wrapping his arms around me tightly,stroking my head, Karma growling under his breath. "What did the jerkwad do to you?! I swear to god if he dared put his fangs in you-" Star sighs. "Karma. Please" there's silence at the table as I sob into Star, Archer breaking the silence. "Like,I know I'm bad,but jeez Carlisle. You blew your only chance" Jayden sighs. "That wasn't cool dude" there's a sharp tut. "Hold your tounges,you fools. Since Lorenzo won't drink from her at all,I decided my fangs will be the first to enter her." So they're just keeping me here to feed on... Kieran sniffles. "Carlisle....you made her c-cry" his voice breaks as he murmers that,sounding ready to cry himself. Ivan huffs. "Some role model you are Carlisle.." it goes quiet again,as the door opens. "Carlisle. I want a word with you. Now" it's Lorenzo. And he doesn't sound impressed at all. The door shuts again,carrying the sound of Carlisle's and Lorenzo's voices away.

Slowly,I look up at Star. His expression is troubled but soft. "Oh (y/n)...I'm so sorry.." Karma growls. "He's the one that needs to apologize Star,for being a DICK!!" he slams his hands down on the table,Sirius yelping. I just nod quietly,looking round at the others. Some look down nervously,others just eating in silence or giving me a comforting smile. ...what if they're just hiding their intentions. Star sighs. "If you'd prefer,I'll bring you something you can eat in your room?" I shake my head,sitting in my seat and just grabbing a sandwich. "...no no...it's fine but thanks anyway.." he nods quietly,turning to his meal.

Once I'm done,I head up to my room without a word,locking the door when I get there,crawling into bed and just laying there,letting a fresh wave of tears overwhelm me. After a while,I sniffle,trying to wipe the steady flow of tears as someone puts a hand on my shoulder,the bed going down in their direction as they sit down. I don't look round as the person just strokes my shoulder with their thumb. "....why?...why did he do it?" I murmer half to myself. Archer sighs softly. "He's a prideful arsehole,(y/n)I know it doesn't excuse what he did but he'll suffer for it" I jump,but just curl up tighter. The sheets move slightly as he changes position,wrapping his arms round me,rolling me over,hugging me to his chest,laying beside me. I let his pleasant aroma wash over me as I start crying again. At this point I don't care if he's a perv,he cares about me....I think......maybe......