Part 21 - Scarlet

Ciel flipped you onto the bed and held you down by your wrists, ever so gently caressing your lips with his own.

"Wait."

Ciel got off the bed slowly and you heard his footsteps become fainter as he walked to the other side of the room. You heard the wooden drawer opening, and sat up to try and get a better look in the pitch black room.

Before you could make out what he was grabbing, Ciel came walking back and pushed your body face down onto the bed, using his whole body weight to keep you in place.

You began to wrestle him trying to kick him off, but he was too heavy and you were beginning to become breathless. Ciel had slipped something over your face and pushed something into your mouth, and you felt him beginning to tie a knot behind your head.

With the makeshift ballgag in place you began to grunt as loud as you could. It only worked about half as well as the proper one you tried downstairs, but it helped keep you submitting to Ciel. You felt him get off of your body and tried to use that opportunity to escape, but he immediately grabbed your ankle and pulled you towards him. Using rope from one of the curtains, he bound your ankle to a bedpost and stood, admiring your attempts to flee.

Your heart was pounding and you buried your face in the mattress to hide your enormous grin; excited for what Ciel was about to do. He leant over and began lifting your nightgown over your arms as you struggled against him, to no avail.

"I don't think we talked about it during our first meeting. How do you feel about getting scratched?"

The only words that you managed to muffle out were "I l-like... it."

"Good. I won't draw blood. Not this time. Tell me your safe word."

"D-Dai-mndd.." You struggled out, and as you finished you felt Ciel scratch all the way down your back, vicious enough to leave marks.

You began screaming out in pain, barely audible and tensed your entire lower body as Ciel dug his nails into your thighs and pulled them apart, revealing yourself completely. The scratch marks began feeling like trails of fire and lightning; almost like pathways for your pleasure to run up and down your body. 

Suddenly, the door swung open and you immediately covered yourself in the bedsheets, removing the makeshift gag and beginning to untie your ankle.

"SEBASTIAN!"

"Master. A package was delivered here twenty minutes ago, on fire. You need to look at this."

Ciel and you threw on the nearest clothes you could find, and followed Sebastian out of the room. The three of you walked all the way down the corridor and down the main staircase, heading outside. Why would Sebastian have left a package outside?

Sebastian stood in front of the door and paused, waiting for Ciel to nod before grabbing the handle and swinging it open. The smell of rotting meat overwhelmed you, and you began to gag on the putrid odour and shiver from the freezing cold air outside. Ciel took a few steps closer and you watched him pick up the charred box, looking inside.

"... It's an animal heart."

You covered your mouth with your hands in shock trying not to vomit, and you watched Ciel reach in and pull something out of the box. An iron cast of the letter "A", covered in the animal's scarlet red blood.

--------------------------------------

A/N How many of you know The Scarlet Letter and got that reference immediately??Hopefully most of you, if not then sorry! Go look it up, it'll all make sense!

Also I just started a Mystic Messenger fic so my updates for this might come out a touch slower, sorry!