Chapter Nine

A/N

Hey darlins. I want to apologize for not updating fast enough!! I have been super busy and ive had a very stressful two weeks. My Grandfather passed away last week and there was just alot going on I hadent had the time to write anything, so for that I am deeply sorry. This chapter may not be as long as the others, but I promise I will try to update faster then I am doing now. Dont forget to comment on what you liked or disliked about this chapter dont be afraid to tell me the truth. Feel free to Kik me just message me and ill give you my username! Alright darlings heres the chapter...

XOXO Allie.

********************************

Olivia woke up the next morning realizing that she had fallen asleep in her clothes that she had worn yesterday.

She got up and walked over to her dresser to grab a pair of clothes, deciding on wearing a pair of black leggings, with a blue long sleeve lace blouse with and open back, and black boots.

After picking out her outfit she walked into her bathroom to take a quick shower.

She glance over at the mirror and noticed a small bruise forming underneath her right eye.

' Damn, how the hell am I going to cover that up?' she thought to herself.

She let out a sigh, stripped of her clothing and hoped into the shower.

Once she hoped out and got dressed, she straightened her hair then did her makeup.

Realizing she haden't checked her phone since last night, she grabbed her phone from off her charger and checked to see that she had 17 messages from Elliot, and 2 missed calls from Casey and Melinda.

Reading the messages from Elliot she realized that she had forgotten to message Elliot like she promised when she got home.

She clicked his name and wrote back

*****************

Olivia: Hey, sorry I didn't message you back! It totally slipped my mind and I fell asleep!! Sorry!

*****************

She quickly sent a text and then went to her dresser to grab a new outfit.

She put on white skinny jeans with a white lace shirt and a tan cardigan.

Hearing her phone bing she picked it up to see that Elliot had messaged her back..

************

Elliot: Hey! it's okay I figured you fell asleep. Btw I was wondering if you wanted to go get some lunch?

*************

She smiled and quickly responded.

*************

Olivia: I would love to. Let's say we meet up at Central Park and go on from there?

************

************

Elliot: Sure is 12 okay?

***********

***********

Olivia: Yeah! Ill see you @12

***********

***********

Elliot:Alright see ya!

***********

Olivia quickly ran over to her bathroom to curl her hair and re-do her makeup.

When she finally got done she realized it was 11:34 and thought that she should probably get going.

Slipping on tan boots with lace on the side she grabbed her purse and made sure she had everything she needed in there, then descended down stairs and left the house to go meet Elliot.

__________________________________

Finally coming up to the park, she quickly found Elliot sitting on a bench staring up at the sky.

Deciding she wanted to have a little fun, she quietly walked up behind him , " Boo!" she yelled shaking his shoulders

Elliot jumped and yelped. He quickly turned around with his hand on his heart to see Olivia laughing.

" Holy Shit you scared me!" He said laughing himslef.

" That was sorta my point! " She replied.  Anyways! Lets go im hungry!"

Elliot grinned. " Alright, lets go feed you then!" He grabbed hold of her hand and they both started walking to go find a place to have lunch at.

He glanced down at there ajoined hands and noticed something on her wrist that hadent been there last night. He looked a little closer at it and figured out what it was. Tears sprang to his eyes and he quickly looked up and tried blinking them away.

Olivia noticed Elliot blinking rapidly,  " Hey, you okay?"

Elliot looked towards her,  " yeah! I. Good I just, uh , something mustve flew into my eye." He lied.

" oh, im sorry darlin." She said. " how about here?" She asked pointing to a little diner.

" sure.' He replied.

They walked into the diner and quickly found a booth.

" Hello! My names Amanda, and ill be serving you today. What can I get yall to drink?"

" Hello, um ill take a lemonade hiw abkut you el?" She said looking over at him.

" ill have a Dr.Pepper please."

" Sure thing. Ill be back with your drinks."

They both nodded and turned back towards their menu.

" So what do you fancy?" Elliot asked loiking up from his menu to look at Olivia.

" im thinking about getting the Philly Cheese Steak and fries. How about you?"

" I think I may get the same thing."

Olivia nodded and placed her menu down in the middle of the table.

Elliot sat watching her fiddle with her fingers. He wanted to bring up her slashes on her wrist but he wasnt sure how to approach it without getting her upset and being a complete asshole.

They order their food and was talking and laughing the whole time they ate.

Once their laughter died down, Elliot decided that now would be a good time to bring it up.

" Hey Liv.. Can I ask you a question?" He asked taking both of her hands in his.

Olivia bit her bottom lip nervous as to what he wanted to ask her. " Sure. Whats up El?"

Elliot slowly moved his thumb over the cuts on her wrist which caused the tears to spring to both of their eyes.

" Why..." he asked rasing her wrist up to his lips and placed feather light kisses on them.

Olivia didnt know what to say. Once he moved his thumb over the cuts she thought he was going to be angry with her. But he wasnt. She was trying to figure out if she should tell him the teuth or not.

She decided that she would just tell him.

" When I uh, came home last night, my mum she was drunk, and uh she had been waited for me I guess. She asked where I had been and uh slapped me and then she uh pushed me up against the wall, then told me to go to my room and I just had alot of anger pent up inside and I needed a release..." she finished not looking up to me his eyes.

Elliot lifted her chin up to look at him.

" Im so sorry.." He told her looking her in the eyes.

"S' not your fault. "

" Please dont do this.. I dont want you hurting yourself. .. Please..." He said while a tear rolled down his cheek.

Olivia saw this and her hand instantly found its way up to his face and wiping it off with the pad of her thumb.

" I'll try I promise. "