Chapter Eight

A/N: Hey guys so I realized that chapter 7 was a little rushed, and I apologize sincerely because of that. I had an extremely busy weekend * Hint School* I am also usually really busy during the week because I am in the Explorer Program ( Cop Training ) So I am usually busy. I am going to try to make the chapters a little longer. I am also thinking about updating this story instead of just Fridays, I am going to do it Monday and Friday. Would that be okay? I hope so :D. Alright, well! I guess we are on with this story. I usually don't make these author notes so long, sorry!! Please don't forget to vote and also comment on what you thought of the chapter, have fun Lovies ! ❤

*************************************

After leaving airport, they decided that they would stop off at the grocery market so they could get some snacks and a few drinks.

They ended up also grabbing 3 pizza boxes from Pizza Hut and then drove back to Elliot's Apartment.

They walked up the stairs to Elliot's building and walked inside to his place.

They set down all of there things on the kitchen counter and then all went into the living room.

( Elliot's P.O.V )

After we had set everything down, we all decided to play some games in the living room.

I watched as Olivia laughed along with her friends. Her laugh was so memorizing that I couldn't look away.
She had the most amazing smile that he had ever seen, and the sparkle in her eye that she got when she laughed was amazing.

I looked away getting pulled out of my thoughts by fin nudging me.

Fin lent into me and whispered into my ear, " You making it extremely obvious you like her, by staring." Fin smirked.

I smiled, " You know, I think that's the whole point in my doing that."

Fin chuckled, shaking his head, " Just go sit next to her and talk to her! How hard can that be, I mean, you guys have been writing letters to each otha . c'mon don't be a chicken!"

" Alright Alright!" I said while getting up and walking over to the other side to sit next to Olivia.

She looked up at me as I sat down and smiled.

Ofcourse I smiled back at her!

********************************

After playing about and hour full of games, Casey suggested that they all song Christmas songs since next week would be Christmas.

Everyone agreed and gathered around the tv , where Elliot's karaoke machine was plugged into.

" So! I declare that Oliva and Elliot should go first!" Casey exclaimed smirking.

Olivia snapped her head towards Casey and glared at her.

" Oh, don't look at me like that Liv! You know you want to sing!" Casey laughed.

" Yeah, c'mon livvv " Melinda said laughing along with Casey.

Elliot smirked, " Is someone afraid to sing in front of people?".

Olivia turned to Elliot and crossed her arms over her chest, " I am not! Wy are you encouraging them! I thought you were on my side!" she pouted.

" I am! I just happen to love singing Christmas music." he laughed.

Olivia looked at him, then looked at her friends, then back at Elliot.

" Fine. " she said defeated.

" Yay!" Casey yelled.

Chester laughed at how excited Casey was.

Casey blushed once she noticed everyone was looking at her, " Sorry, I just really love it when Olivia sings."