Chapter Three

Olivia came home to find her mother passed out drunk on the couch.

Half of her body was hanging off of the couch.

Olivia walked over and layed a blanket over her, then walked over towards her bedroom.

She stuck her bag on her bed and pulled out her binder to do homework.

While working on her History project her phone buzzed on her nightstand.

*Casey*
- Hey Liv. I got a letter bac from that 1 mill. dude, Chester. Did ur Mill. man write u bac?-

Olivia thought about it for second. Had he written her back.

Texting Casey back she told her that she didn't know and that she was going to go check.

Walking downstairs, she noticed that her mom had woken up and went to her bedroom to sleep.

She then walked over to the kitchen island and looked the through the mail.

Sure enough, There was the letter.

Smiling she grabbed it and ran back to her room.

*Olivia*
-I gss he did write bac. ima read it. brb.-

She sent Casey the text then opened the letter.

Dear Olivia Benson,
I am so sorry that you have to do this for your English class... I wouldn't know what to write either if I was writing to some random stranger. I happen to love dogs myself. Back home, I have a dog named Orlando. He's a German Shepard. Although Blue and Red are good colors, i have to say that Green is the Best. Scary movies have always terrified me, could never sit through one. I hope you write back, you seem like a really cool person Olivia. Feel free to write me back. I know I will.
~Elliot~
P.s: What state do you live in? (* Not trying to be creepy, I swear. *)

Smiling after she read the letter she jumped over to her desk, pulled out a piece of paper and pen and began to write...

Dear Elliot Stabler,
I have always wanted a dog. Mom says there to much to handle :( Oh, well, I think I have enough stuffed animals of dogs to make up for it. Id have to disagree with you on the color green, sorry darlin, but that color is Horrible. How do you get scared of Scary Movies!? There not even scary! There all so predictable, no element of surprise! You can see everything coming! (* If you don't know where that's from, you failed at life. *) Anyways, I love in Brooklyn New York.hbu? I have this huge History Project that I have to do and let me tell you, major pain in the ass, but hey! got to finish highschool If I want to become a cop huh?
~Olivia~
P.s: You seem like a really cool person to. Write me back when you get the chance. Ill be waiting...

****************

After she finished writing the letter, just stuck it in the envelope and deals it shut then stuck it in her mailbox to be sent.

She grabbed her phone and called Casey.

O: Hey Case.
C: Hey! So he wrote you back!? Whatd he say??
O: Why are you so excited about this again?
C:Because!! We're writing to a guy personally in the army! What if we fall in love like in those movies??
O: Oh god, Case, I don't mean to burst your bubble, but there is absolutely no way you can fall in love with a guy from writing letter.
C: You never know... It could happen
O: (* Laughs *) Whatever you say case.
C: Hey! Are we still going to the mall tomorrow after school?
O: I believe so, why?
C: I need clothes.
O: Your joking right!? Casey! You have like a gazillion pairs of clothing!
C: Still!! They all go boring I need knew ones.
O: (* Snorts *) Whatever you say shopaholic . Lol, ill talk to you tomorrow Love, bye.
C: Bye Darlin!

Olivia hangs up the phone an plugs it into her charger.

She walks over to her dresser and grabs a pair of sleep shorts and a tank top and an underwear set and goes to her bathroom to take a shower.

Once she gets out she heads to bed.