Chapter 1

The rain outside was horrible. That's what Jackie Tyler thought. She sat on the couch watching TV, but there was nothing special going on.

Just stuff. The normal boring stuff.

And Rose hadn't call in days! She really could phone her sometimes! Maybe she should have a word with the doctor.

In exact that moment she heard a strange noise and when she remembered right it was the sonic screwdrivers sound. The front dooe opened and someone stepped inside.

"Doctor!", Jackie laughed, but then she realized that something was different. Something was wrong.

The doctor stood there soaking and carrying someone in his arms. It was Rose.

Was she... Dead?

Jackie felt fear in her.

No it couldn't be. She was save with the doctor.

He just stared at Rose. The doctor didn't take any note of Jackie. He just carried his Rose in her room and laid her on her bed. Another tear.

What if he couldn't keep his promise?

"What's going on?", Jackie appeared next to the Doctor, a bit furious.

He didn't answer. He just put the cover over the lightly shivering Rose and sat on her bed.

"Doctor! Tell me what's going on!", he still ignored Jackie and carefully took Roses right hand in his right hand. He squeezed it a bit and then kissed it. She had to get well. And till then he would never leave her side.

Jackie wanted to slap the Doctor so badly, but she didn't. She saw how worried he looked. Maybe he was shocked. But that was to reason for her to not tell her what was going on with her daughter!

"Listen, you skinny boy, if you're not going to tell me what's wrong with Rose, I'll phone the ambulance!"

When she said that he looked up. Directly into her eyes.

"She saved the earth", he simply said and his eyes went down again to Rose.

"Yah, yah, I don't care! What happend with her?!"

"She got toxed"

"Toxed?! We have to call the ambulance!", Jackie screamed nearly and the Doctor looked at her again nerved.

"It's Plutanian Toxid. They couldn't do anything. Nobody can do something for her...", he was about to cry but held it back. He couldn't know there was life on Pluto!

"Plutanian?"

"Yep", he popped the P.

"Like Pluto?"

"Correct"

"You two were on Pluto?"

"That's where we were"

"And there were Plutanians?", she was being a bit sarcastic.

"There were"

"But Plutanians don't exist!"

"You can tell that the Plutanians", the Doctor sighed. "But you have to travel back in time. They're dead now"

"No, they're not dead now, they weren't even there! You're lying to me!", Jackie protested.

"Do I look like I'm lying?", there was silence after that sentence. "Rose killed them. Them all. They didn't want to talk. They wanted to destroy... And Rose killed them. And herself by doing that..."

"But she isn't dead. She breathes! She just sleeps", Jackie said.

"Yes... But I don't know if she'll ever wake up.", he responded. "There is nothing we can do.", he continued.

"So... Do you want Tee?", Jackie tried to change the subject carefully.

"No thanks.", the Doctor quietly answered.

"You like her don't you?", she asked.

"Like is an understatement. I do so much more then like her...", he took Rose's other hand. "And I just hope she knows that."