Prolog

"Doctor!", Rose shouted.

"No, Rose! Don't!", tried to stop her, but she didn't listen. "Rose!"

The blonde girl pulled the huge door to open and as soon as she did a big wave of water splashed into her face, taking her with it.

"Rose! No!", the Doctor tried to find his companion in the floating water that came through the door but he couldn't. He stood on a metallic bridge over the water and Rose just saved another planet and his life. Again.

Those stupid aliens just couldn't die any different then in water, could they? In fact, the water was no normal earth-water. It was toxed water.

"Rose! Can you hear me?!", he pulled his sonic screwdriver out of his pocket and closed the door Rose had opened. The water slowly run of and the doctor could see Roses body laying in the edge of the room, not moving.

"I'm coming Rose!", he screamed and hopped of the bridge landing 4-5 meters down on his feet. He ran to Rose and felt her heart beat.

It was weak. Very weak.

"No. No, no, no. Ok... Rose... No...", the Time Lord didn't know what to do.

Rose stopped breathing.

"Rose! Please!", he was confused. He thought 'Please' wouldn't bring her to breathe, but apparently it worked. She continued to breath. She could hear him.

"I'm so sorry, Rose! I'm so stupid. It's all my fault!", the Doctor began to cry. There was no antidote for Plutanian toxid. Yes there were on Pluto. And Rose slowly opened her eyes.

"Shut up, you're wonderful."

With that her eyes closed again and she passed out.

The doctor felt her heartbeat again. Still weakly beating.

He stand up with the young girl in his arms and carried her to the TARDIS.

"You'll get well. I promise.", he whispered in her ear, before the TARDIS started to disappear with both of them inside.

[I do not own Doctor Who or anything you might recognize]
The Story Picture isn't mine either. A genius on Instagramm or Tumblr made it :) its so cute :3