Checking her phone for the first time her step mother didn't go out at her. She just said to be safe. Which was really weird for her. Ignoring the message she was sitting in her car waiting for something to happen. She waited a few minutes before turning on the car and driving to school.

"Can we do whatever we're doing at dinner now?" Ricky looked between his parents. "We'll have dinner here. I'll order in." Ricky's mother shook her head. "No. We can go out." She looked down at the floor. Ricky's father pulled his phone out and started to look at places. "The Thair place with spring rolls delivery." His mother disagreed again. "Not the veggie ones.." The boy's eyebrows furrowed. "Guys, talk to me. Are we moving to Chicago?" He was looking at his dad for an answer. "No. I am." He looked at his mother with a shock and sad face. You could see he was heartbroken.

It was like his family was fine one day and the next day they were broken up. "Sweetheart, we've decided to legally separate." His eyes started to water. "I thought you were coming back to see some counselor, to make things right." His voice slowly started to get louder. "Can we sit down?" Ricky shook his head looking at his father. "I don't want to sit down! The last thing you guys told me.."

"We did see somebody." His mother nodded looking at her son. "While you were in different cities? How is that supposed to help?" He was really hurt because he thought they wanted to fix this and fight for each other. Fight to be together as a family. "Ricky, this isn;t your fault. You're.." She placed a hand on his shoulder which caused him to look down at the ground. "You're the one thing that's held your dad and I together these past few years..." The boy continued to stare down at the floor. It was like everything they were saying was going in one ear and going out the other one. He was trying so hard to process everything that's happening right now. "We're quoting the counselor."

"You don't agree? What do you wanna say?" His mother looked at Mike with disapproval shaking her head. "I don't know. I thought I had two more hours." Ricky remembered he had rehearsal's and that he was already running late. He really had to go and get out of here before he lost his mind. "You know what? I gotta go to rehearsal." Turning around to walk out the door he heard his mother. "Honey, I'm sorry." He felt like he couldn't breathe anymore. All of this was making his head spin in circles. "We'll continue at dinner." He was about to open the door but he turned around to look at his father. "Not sure when I get out. It's a musical, lots of scenes, could be tomorrow. I'll call you." He took a deep breath opening the door and slamming the door behind him.

Right now she is missing a football meeting and she knows for sure the coach will be mad at her. But it was like she didn't have the energy to get out of the car so instead she sat there staring at the school. Taking a deep breath in she got out of the car and grabbed her bag from the back. Locking her car she started to walk towards the school until she heard someone footsteps. Someone was running behind causing her to turn around to see Ricky with a stressful look on his face. He didn't notice her and continued to run inside the school. She followed behind him walking.

Ricky rushed inside the theater room. "Sorry I'm late." He took his bag off walking on to the stage. "My mom, she caught an earlier flight. Where are we?" Everyone was now looking at him. "Scene seven." Answered Carlos causing Miss Jenn to turn and look at him. "Right. I don't have it. Could I borrow..." He looked around not really making eye contact with anyone. "You need your script, Ricky. And a pencil. It's a blocking rehearsal." He turned to look at Nini asking if he could borrow a pencil. "Oh, you can share mine." Aslyn got up handing him her pencil. "No, actually he can't."

"When you come to rehearsal, people, you come prepared." At that moment Natalie rushed in crying and holding a box. Ashlyn notices her rushing towards the girl. "Was he in your gym locker?" She looked at the girl with such a sad face. "No, just my cherry lip balm. But it had Elliot's teeth marks in it." Ashlyn placed a hand on her arm for reasurrence. "Oh, I'm sure that wouldn't hurt him." Natalie looked offended after what Ashlyn said. "It's sparkly." Seb got up from the piano with a smile on his face. "Then it'll be easier to find him. If he smiled." He nervously laughed. "Natalie, we feel your pain, but I was just explaining what a constructive rehearsal requires, Focus. And honestly, another day like this and U an showing up with my emotional  support coyote."

"Miss Jeen, I know the scene." She was not happy at all. "Would you wait in my office please? Thank you." Miss Jenn grabbed her binder and started to follow behind Ricky. "Wait, are we done?" She turns to look at Ashlyn with a serious face. "We are, Ms. Darbus. Take a note. This is what a frustrated drama teacher looks like." She pointed at her face looking at all her students. "Go. Schoot. Come back when you're ready to be punctual, park your distractions at the door, and take the work in here seriously." She looked at Nini and EJ at the end before walking out the door.

Kayla walked in the locker room seeing everyone sitting on the benches looking at the coach while he talked. "Captain, you're late." She nodded looking at the ground. "I'm sorry coach. I had things going on." She sat next to Elliot on the bench. "Stay after class, I would like to speak with you." She nodded. All her teammates were looking at her. She had never been late to a team meeting and it surprised some of them. Elliot could feel something was up with her. Usually she walks in on time with a big smile on her face. Coach basically just talked to them about the games and what he was expecting from everyone. After the meeting she stayed behind to talk to the coach.

He led her into his office for them to have a private talk. "Okay. Morgant why were you late today?" She looked at him but soon looked down at her hands. "I just really miss my mom. That's all. It won't happen again coach." He looked at her with a small smile on his face. He knew her mother's death was definitely going to be something hard on her. And he honestly wasn't going to push her. She just needed to have a small break. "I know it's hard kiddo. Get someone to fill you in." Her eyes lifted up to look at him and she nodded. Walking out she grabbed her bag and headed to her locker. Elliot was again waiting for her outside the locker room. He walked next to her, offering her a smile.

"Hey, Are you okay?" The blonde didn't look at him. She continued to look forward and walk right next to him. "I'm okay Elliot." He nodded not trying to push her. He knew that maybe she was going through things. Not that many people knew about her mother's death. I mean of course the teacher knew in advance. Kayla didn't really want to make a big deal about her mother's death so she made sure no one released an article about her mother. Well two people did release an article of her mother but didn't really say much about her death. They walked in silence towards her locker. She felt bad for not really saying anything to him.

"I really miss my mom. She just died recently." She couldn't look at him because she knew he would give her a pity look. She didn't want or needed that. The small blonde made eye contact with soft brown eyes. They were sad and seemed to be in pain. Her eyes look back down continuing to walk. "I'm sorry. I can't imagine what you're going through." Kayla only nodded walking past Ricky who stood outside Miss Jenn's office. Before she turned the corner she turned to look back at Ricky who was already looking at her.

Ricky stood outside Miss Jenn's office thinking to himself. He couldn't believe any of this was happening to him right now. It all felt like a dream. He leaned on the wall staring down at the floor. A few tears wanted to roll down his cheeks but he wouldn't let himself cry. He soon heard footsteps and her beautiful voice. "I really miss my mom. She just died recently." That was definitely Kayla's sweet voice. She was walking alongside one of the guys from the football team. He didn't really think much of it. He knew that Kayla not having her mom was something really hard for her and as much he wanted to be there for her he couldn't because he had messed up so bad. They both made eye contact and he could see the sadness in her eyes.

She really did miss her mother. He watched her walk past him but he still looked at her while she walked away. She turned around looking at him but it was like he couldn't take his eyes off her.