Prologue

Percy's P.O.V.

As I walked across the camp to the Athena cabin, I could hear the sounds of camp. The yelling of the Ares kids, the gossiping of the Aphrodite kids, the singing of the Apollo kids and even the reed pipes the satyrs. It was all so peaceful. Like for the first time we could be normal... Well as normal as a demigod could be. We didn't have to worry about monsters, crazy gods, or wars starting. All we had to worry about was our life and how we were gonna choose to live it. And quite frankly, I liked it that way. When I got the the Athena cabin, I knocked on the door.

Malcolm opened the door and smiled when he saw me. "She's in her bunk reading."

"Thanks Mal."

I walked in and in her bunk was my beautiful girlfriend, sucked into one of her books. I made my way over to her bunk silently. "Hey Wise Girl." I whispered.

She looked up from her book and smiled slightly. "Oh, hey Percy."

I raised an eyebrow. "What are you reading?"

"Divergent. And I'm almost done too. Just a couple more pages..."

I chuckled. "So are you ready for tonight?"

She stopped reading and looked at me confused. "Tonight?"

"Did you really forget?" I asked her.

Annabeth scrunched her eyebrows as she tried to think about tonight. I sighed knowing that she wasn't going to remember.

"Our date?" I asked her.

She gasped. "Oh my gods Percy! I can't believe I forgot! I'm such an idiot!"

I chuckled. "It's okay."

"No it's not! I forgot and I'm a bad girlfriend and -"

I placed a quick kiss on her lips. When I pulled away Annabeth just looked at me, speechless. "You're the best girlfriend ever." I stated. I kissed her forehead. "Now finish your book."

"Thanks Percy."

I stood up. "Oh and wear something nice." I said. I walked out of the Athena cabin and back to my cabin to get ready for our date.

I know it's horrible but bear with me. I'm updating on my phone, but it will get better I promise!