𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℯℯ

I sat on the top of a ramp, taking a sip of beer. I placed down the bottle, flipping up my sleeve to see my cheap Harry Potter watch. It was one thirty in the morning.

I looked up, taking in a deep breath. Suddenly, I heard wheels against the ground. Looking down, I saw a figure on the opposite side of me on the ramp.

They hopped back on the skateboard, flying up and landing beside me.

"You know, skateboarding only works if you ride it." A feminine voice said, giggling softly as she sat next to me. I turned to look at her and my breath caught. She had high, delicate cheekbones, beautiful red lips, and a soft looking expression. "Leia Rollins."

"I'm sorry?" I said, taking a gulp of beer. "Is that your name?"

"No dumbass. Duh that's my name." She sighed, shaking her head. "Can I have a sip?" I shrugged, handing her the bottle.

She took a long swallow, handing me back the bottle, and handed my the bottle. Then she held up a finger and released a loud burp, laughing afterwards.

"Fuck yes! That was a good one, wasn't it?" She smiled brightly at me, sitting on her knees. I chuckled, taking another sip.

"Definitely. My names Leon Kahale." I introduced, finishing off the bottle. I pulled another one from my pocket. "Did you just move here?"

"Yeah, I lived in Florida before. Man, I already miss Disney. Have you ever been?" I shook my head. She gasped dramatically, a hand over her heart. "Oh Leon, you are truly missing out."

"Gee thanks." I laughed. "So what're you doing at the skate park at nearly two?"

"I could ask you the same question. But if you must know, I was bored." She explained, grabbing the bottle from me, opening it and taking a sip. "How old are you, pretty boy?"

"Nineteen, you?"

"Eighteen, but my birthday is on December 23rd." Leia beamed, handing me the bottle. I took a swig.

"Nice. I came here because I needed to have a drink." She nodded in understanding, grabbing it back to have a sip.

"You know, I like you. You aren't like the other losers in this town." Leia waved a hand around, grinning.

"Thank you?" I raised my eyebrow.

"No problemo. Want to grab a bite to eat at McDonalds?" She suggested. I nodded, picking up my board and Leia followed in suit. We left the park, Leia chugging the rest of my beer.

"I don't have any good conversation." I told her, shrugging. "You better do most of the talking."

"Have you ever watched Friends?" I nodded, chuckling. We almost always had Friends on tv because of Athena.

"Yeah, it's pretty much always on in my house."

"Now here's the real question, team Ross or team Rachel?" Leia asked, turning to face me under a street light. She was even more breath taking. She had curly black hair pulled up into a bun, a crop top tank top on with a big jean jacket over it, a short black skirt, and purple converse. She had a blue belly button ring in, multiple necklaces hanging off her, a butterfly tattoo on her cheek, and lots of rings. "Leon!"

I blinked, quickly looking away. "What?"

"You were just staring. I asked who's side your on." She said, smiling at me. It felt so nice to have her smile at me.

"I can never pick. Here's why. Rachel and Ross were on a break, that's true, so Ross naturally wouldn't be at fault, but it was totally unnecessary that he had to sleep with someone that very night. It's ridiculous really." I explained and then pointed at her cheek. "Is that real?"