𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒯𝓌ℴ

Luca and I had appointments in the same location. Due to our traumatic past, I was told to talk it out to a therapist and Luca talked to one about his narcolepsy.

Luca was asleep next to me while I bounced my leg. I drummed my fingers on my leg, Luca jolting awake next to me. He looked around confused. "We're at the therapists Luca."

He nodded, yawning. Luca's therapist, Dr. Keahi came out of the hallway, followed by mine. Luca stood, walking over with me following.

"Hi Luca, Leon. How are you boys?" Dr. Keahi asked.

"Tired." I yawned, Luca shoving me. "We share a room and you know how he has insomnia, I stay up with him when he can't fall asleep."

"Well, lets have our chat Luca." He guides Luca into his office and my therapist, Dr. Jones, into his office. Dr. Jones natively was from New York but came down to Hawaii to peruse his career.

"So, Leon, how was your day today?" I shrugged, glancing over the papers on his desk.

"Brent came back from New York City, him and Cora had sex, he was a dick to Luca, I stayed up all night with Luca and Kai isn't home yet." Kai went to visit our grandparents from my dads side. They had helped watch us when Kai was too young to gain custody of us still. They lived in California now.

Kai was coming home tonight. Hopefully he would kick Brent the fuck out.

"Okay, let's start from the beginning. Brent came back? Brents Athena's dad right?"

"Yeah. Brent was in NYC but he came home early yesterday and then him and Cora disappeared to fuck, leaving Luca and I to watch Athena." I explained, pulling back the silver ball, releasing it. It was the greatest thing on his desk. "Brent kept being all annoying about Luca's narcolepsy and I just can't stand it."

"Have you tried to talk to Brent about this?" I gave him a look, opening my mouth. "Nicely." He added. I snapped it shut, rolling my eyes.

"I'll be nice once he is." I snapped. "Luca is my top priority." Dr. Jones nodded, hands up.

"So, Luca kept you up all night? This would be in relation to his condition." I nodded, mimicking Dr. Jones.

"It's a symptom of narcolepsy. So, he would fall asleep, wake up three minutes later, and I would still be awake. He also doesn't like to fall asleep because of his sleep paralysis. So excuse me for being cranky today." I said, standing up and looking over the pictures on the shelf.

"Oh Leon, your always cranky." I chuckled dryly, shoving my hands in my pockets. "Kai arrives tonight, correct?"

"Yep. Luca's pumped, I pretty much am too. I'm hoping he'll kick Brent out of our fucking house." I said, taking a seat on his desk. "I could paint you a picture to brighten up the place."

"That would be lovely Leon. I would love for you to." I nodded, reading the notes he wrote down. Nothing stood out that I minded so I didn't care. I glanced at my age, 19. I'm an adult, but did I act like one much? No.

"Have we discovered any particular love interests?" Dr. Jones asked. I shook my head, kicking my feet.

"I mean, Noe Kahananui and I had sex a few days ago. We were bored and I like sex." Dr. Jones snorted, shaking his head at my bluntness.

He glanced at the clock. "Would you look at that, sessions over Leon. I'll see you next week, okay?" I nodded, opening the door and waving. Luca was standing, waiting for me. We walked outside, spotting Cora's Jeep straight away.

I placed my hand on the handle, groaning when I saw Brent occupying it. I followed Luca into the backseat, Athena squealing excitedly.

"Hi Uncs!" Luca said hi and turned to tickle her. She giggled.