Date?

~Key~

"A sentence with quotation marks means someone is talking."

A sentence in italics means someone's thoughts.

A sound effect will be in bold

'A sentence with a single quotation mark means Saiki is reading someone's thoughts'

"In today's training, we will be making crepes! I don't know how to cook but I have the recipe!" The P.E coach Matsuzaki said.

Hanabi and the rest of her class were currently in a home economics class. Hanabi excitedly put on her apron and looked around the classroom. Who should I pair up with? Before she could make a decision, Nendo and Aren started dragged her towards their station. "Why are you guys dragging me?" She asked while laughing.

"We're the three musketeers," Nendo said as he flashed her with a smile and a thumbs up.

"Alrighty! Let's get cooking then!" She grabbed a bowl and began measuring out the ingredients. After having the ingredients measured, she added them to the bowl and followed the recipe. "Hey Aren how are you doi—"

Aren dipped his finger in his batter and smudged it on Hanabi's nose. Hanabi laughed and stared at him in disbelief. "What was that for?"

"I just felt like it," he smugly said before continuing to mix his batter. Oh, it's on! Hanabi dipped her fingers in her batter and smudged it across Aren's face. Aren laughed and Hanabi saw him about to throw more batter at her so she quickly hid behind Nendo, causing him to get hit with the batter instead.

"What the hell was that?"

"Sorry Nendo, I didn't mean to hit you," he tried to contain his laughter as Nendou wiped the batter off of his face. Hanabi peeked over at Aren from behind Nendo and held her hands up. "Let's make a truce."

Aren rolled his eyes and smiled. "Fine, get over here."

Hanabi walked towards Aren and they stared at each other for a couple of seconds before bursting out laughing. Hanabi clutched her side from laughing too much and Aren wiped a few stray tears away. Hanabi finally calmed down and looked up at Aren. "This reminded me of that one time we threw cake batter at each other at my house."

Aren looked down at her chuckled. "Yeah, it does." He grabbed a napkin off of the table and gently wiped the batter off of her nose. Hanabi blushed and smiled. "Thanks."

Kusuo looked over at Hanabi's station and watched Aren wipe her nose. The same constant jealous feelings arose within him. "Saiki the egg!!"

Kusuo looked down and saw the broken egg in his hand. Oh, did I do that? He sighed and washed the egg off of his hand. I have to stop getting jealous, he's just her friend and it's not like we're dating.

'God, why is she so cute?' Kusuo immediately looked up and over at Aren who was smiling at Hanabi while she wiped the batter off of his face. Don't tell me he likes her too.

"Saiki, what are you staring at?," Kaidou asked as he waved a hand in front of Kusuo's face.

"Nothing."

"There ya go!" Hanabi threw the napkins in the trash and slapped Aren's shoulder, making him laugh as he rubbed his shoulder. She walked towards the stove next to Nendo who already began adding the batter to the pan. Hanabi put some oil on the pan and added her batter. She waited until the bottom was light brown and then she flipped it. Nendo clapped as he watched her flip the crepe. Hanabi blushed and smiled, putting the crepe on a plate. She repeated the process until she had a good amount of crepes on her plate. She added some cream and strawberries on the inside of the crepes and folded it into a cone-like shape. To finish it off, she drizzled some melted chocolate over her crepes.

Hanabi looked up to see Kusuo being utterly disgusting by Nendo's savory crepes. She giggled to herself and walked towards Kusuo. "Do you want to try some of mine Kusuo?"

Kusuo looked at her crepes and felt his mouth salivate. He nodded and grabbed one of the crepes off of the plate, he took a bite and he felt like he was in heaven. "What do you think?"

"It's delicious." Hanabi blushed and smiled at him. "You can have the rest," she said as she placed the plate in his hands. Kusuo nodded and continued eating the rest of the crepes.

"So..." Hanabi fiddled with her thumbs. "Are we still going somewhere today?" She asked, her face slightly flushed.

Kusuo nodded and Hanabi excitedly jumped up and down. "Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise," he said before taking a bite of the last crepe. Hanabi pouted and crossed her arms. Kusuo covered his face with his hand as he felt his face start to heat up.

Doki Doki.