Okinawa Pt.2

~Key~

"A sentence with quotation marks means someone is talking."

A sentence in italics means someone's thoughts.

A sound effect will be in bold

'A sentence with a single quotation mark means Saiki is reading someone's thoughts.'

Hanabi POV:

My eyes fluttered open and I was greeted by the girls surrounding me. I sat up with a confused face as I stared back at them. "Is something wrong," I asked letting a yawn escape my lips. I was caught off guard by Yumehara hugging me.

"You're so cute Hanabi." I was so confused. "Uh, what do you mean?"

"Well," Teruhashi started speaking "when we woke up we saw the cutest thing ever. You were sound asleep and cuddling your pillow, it was adorable!" I felt my face start to heat up and I started awkwardly laughing. I got out of Yumehara's grip and stood up. "I'll go get ready." I quickly ran to the bathroom and locked the door. That's so embarrassing. Ever since I was little, I always had to hug something to fall asleep. I sighed and turned on the faucet. I splashed my face with cold water to cool myself down. I dried my face and started getting ready for the day. After getting done with my routine I opened the bathroom door and walked into the room.

"We were waiting for you." I saw the girls standing by the door. "Let's go eat breakfast, I'm starving," Mera said.

We were all eating and Teruhashi started filling me in on the dream she had with Saiki. "Speaking of Saiki, what should we do about our plan?" I looked at her and noticed that she was blushing.

"Well, we're going to the beach later." I felt my body immediately stiffen. "So, I brought this swimsuit that's sure to catch his attention."

"O-oh that sounds like a good plan." She nodded excitedly and started talking to Yumehara beside her. The beach...? Isn't there a way for me to skip going? No Hanabi. I mentally slapped myself. You'll be fine, that happened a long time ago. You'll be fine. I tried to reassure myself but there was a feeling of wordiness that just wouldn't go away.

After we got done eating breakfast we got into the bus and started going to the pineapple plantation and the aquarium. I noticed that I haven't seen my brother so I decided to text him.

Hanabi: Hey, where are you?

Ashton: My coach decided last minute that we were going to go train :(

Hanabi: lmao that's tough. Have fun ;)

Ashton: Wow I can't believe that your laughing at me. Aren't you going to the beach today? Will you be okay?

Hanabi: Yeah, don't worry about me I'll be fine.

Ashton: Okay then. My coach is yelling at me for being on my phone I'll talk to you later.

Hanabi: Alrighty, bye!

I felt bad for lying to Ashton but I don't want him to worry about him. I looked down and saw that my ring was missing. "Teruhashi, have you seen my ring?" She turned around and nodded. "Yeah, you left it beside your bed this morning."

"Oh okay, thanks." I sighed in relief. My dad would kill me if I lost that ring. I looked up and we arrived at our first stop, the pineapple plantation. We looked around and saw well a lot of pineapples. I laughed as I saw Yumehara trying to get Mera away from the pineapples. I felt someone looking at me so I turned around and met Saiki's gaze. I smiled and waved at him and he waved back. "Cmon Hanabi!" Teruhashi grabbed my hand and pulled me away.