Talking with Echo

Start from the beginning

Aurora sat down, as he than spoke out to Echo herself.

"Alright...are you ready?"

Echo nodded, before speaking.

"Well, I was built by the late Mina Liao.

She wanted to make an Android that could act intelligent and act like a human, as you see on my face

She wanted to make an Android that could act intelligent and act like a human, as you see on my face."

Aurora looked away, with an annoyed expression on his face, if he has one, as he spoke out.

"Noted. Continue, if you don't mind, Echo."

Echo nodded, before speaking out.

"She wanted to make artificial life, one that could act and be human. So she made me. My name is an Acronym for Evolvutionizing Combat Humanized Observer. My purpose was to learn through observation of any lifeform that I see.

She gave me weapons to defend against any person that tries to attack me

She gave me weapons to defend against any person that tries to attack me. She even added multiple layers of protections, failsafes, and security to keep me from being taken over by someone, who would want to control my body. She lastly than gave me a bit of her aura for me to use, and form me to power myself. I had observed countless humans for a couple years. I observed their weapons, fighting styles, defenses, I even studied my creator's behavior and face. But than one day, something happened. An attack came out of nowhere, and some people with white masks invaded the lab."

Aurora, spirit form, has his eyes widened, and had a good guess on what it is that happened and who it is that invaded that place.

"One of the masked men even tried to take me. But one of my creator's friends saved me from being taken by these people. But my creator, was dead."

Aurora and Vision looked down, pitied that she had lost someone that might have been close her has as a mother. Vision than looked up, and spoke out.