Untold.

A great, beautiful figure of a glowing woman comfortably sat on her quaint throne. Her hair shone a radiant gold, floating about her head like a halo, and her skin glowed like the apollo itself. She went by many names, The Watcher, The Never-Blinking Eye, The Keeper. However, her name for many centuries will remain Alurea. She was the Goddess of Conception, she who knows everything about what occurs in the home of the rapacious, she who knows the tragic deaths of the innocent, she who could predict a butterfly effect of many. 

Alurea, the All-Seeing, the keeper of contemptible deeds. She, who reports the dark happenings of Earth to The Punisher and The Gifter. The only medium between the good and the dirty. She is the keeper of Earth's dirty secrets, and this day marks one of reckoning. This will ceaselessly be a burden on Alurea's shoulders, and she was especially dreading it.  A great sigh escaped from the goddess' rose lips.

A delicate eyebrow curiously rose when a tall figure peeked through the intricately designed entrance, and the beautiful goddess smiled, recognition settling into her chest. She leaned forward in her throne, beckoning her son forward.

"Come forth, my son," her voice was smooth like silk, a hidden baritone to enlighten her authority.  The tall figure moved away from the shadows and confidently approached his mother. "Is something the matter, Hannan?"

The handsome adult male with curly auburn locks and similar glowing skin knelt in front of her and laid his almighty Sword of Enlightenment to rest in courtesy. He then looked at his mother in question.

"Nothing, mother. I reckon something is troubling you, however, " Hannan spoke, taking a seat beside her. A small smile ghosted on Alurea's lips as she gave her son her undivided attention.

"I suppose. Today is quite a big day for me, my son," the goddess relented, resting her gorgeous face in the palm of her hand. "I must look over the deeds of Earth and judge the humans."

"Why, this ought to be simple for you, mother. Why must you worry," her son asked, confused about his mother's distress. She huffed a humorless chuckle

"It is more challenging than you may presume, Hannan. The human species are so complex, their dirty deeds sometimes have the cleanest intentions, and their purest acts have the most tainted objectives."

Hannan hummed quietly, a low rumble in his wide chest

"Why is it, that I cannot walk amongst the humans to find out for myself, mother?"

The once serene goddess flared up in anger, her golden hair radiating blindingly.

"Guard your tongue, Hannan! What have I told you? You mustn't ever walk among those creatures. They are the beings of great greed, they will take what they cannot have. The masters of sin! They cheat, they kill, they steal!" As she grew more heated, she rose in her seat, causing her son to sweat tensely, his mother being the only creature in the entire cosmos that he held fear for.

"S-surely there is some good, for what will be your job if all was truly diabolical," Hannan offered, weakly. "There must be a difference to tell."

Alurea instantly calmed down, her swirling gold locks slowing to a halt. She settled back onto her throne and gave her son a considerable glance. Perhaps if she'd consult with her charming son, it would soften the weight of her management.

"You may be right, my son. However, you say this for you do not know the true deeds of the wicked. But I shall enlighten you."

Hannan rushed to his feet and pointed a shocked finger to the pondering goddess.

"Mother! You mustn't, the discussion of acts concerning human nature are forbidden beyond you, The Punisher and The Gifter himself! I do not wish to hear!"

The goddess only scoffed, rolling her crimson eyes.

"Oh, spare me the dramatics, Hannan. You would not have essentially pleaded with me for centuries to talk amongst the humans if you did not wish to know their true deeds," she said, not accepting any of her son's foolishness. Hannan vigorously shook his head bellowed,

"I will not be the cause of your assured retribution!"

Alurea threw her son a sarcastic smile, " I commend you for your undying concern for me, but it is positively useless."

"Why must you do this, Mother?"

"You have never truly inquired about the happening of Earth because you always wanted to be with the humans. You do not know, what occurs in that sacred place. However, you shall be enlightened by your mother herself. Now sit, for what I am about to tell you, will forever change your opinions on the creatures that reside Earth," The goddess commanded, prompting Hannan to drop down onto his seat with a heaving sigh

"Allow me to tell you the untold tales of humanity. The stories of Love and Horror.."