Chapter 9: The Great Escape

Hello once again audience! Whuts good wit chu? As you can probably tell by the title, this is chapter 9, and you can probably guess what its about haha! :D

And I started this chapter around a week ago, but my computer's having problems (like it always does), and so I'm now finishing it on my Mom's laptop. 

Song for today is The Great Escape by Boys Like Girls. I like this song. Mainly because me and my friend Ben talk about running away ALL TEH TIME literally, and I've always loved the prospect of running away... so yeah. And i thought this would be a great idea.... 

k bye >.<

----------------------------

Luna's POV: 

I adjusted to the light, sighing. I failed. 

I sat, thinking for a few minutes, before Neville came in, panting. 

"I'm so so so so so so so soooooooooo sorry. I don't even know why I did what I did, I just know it was Hannah's fault, and I was probably under the Imperious Curse." He explained.

I gestured for him to come closer. He sat on the bed next to mine. I pulled him close and whispered in his ear,

"I'm sick of being stuck in this stupid wing, because of things happening to me at this school. Let's get out of here."

He looked at me with excitement and fear in his eyes, and took my hand. 

"As you wish." He whispered.

--------------

I had cast the Un-Detectable Extension Charm on my bag, a small handbag with flowers screen-printed on the side. Only the essentials, toothbrush, money (I had cashed in half of the galleons in my vault for euros and dollars, and kept some galleons, just incase we came across another wizarding community), sunglasses, clothes, wand, some rare potion ingredients, etc. We decided to leave at night, and on foot, then apparate. 

So on the clear, breezy evening of November 23, we ran away. We walked down the path to Hogsmeade in a comfortable silence, hand in hand. Once we reached the small town of stores, we apparated to Manchester. We got some tea, and talked until morning. We got a hotel room at the Deansgate Hilton, and slept for hours, cuddling in front of the television. We woke up and it was 7 pm. We couldn't apparate for much longer, the Ministry could track them. We would have to go muggle style. (AN: plz ignore how dirty that sounds) 

Neville's POV:

We took a cab from Deansgate to Manchester Airport, and once we got there, we took a plane to the US. If we wanted to be incognito, might as well be very incognito...

 (A.N. hope you appreciate my extensive (jk) knowledge of the UK.....I don't live there. Google Maps helped me. But now, I know where things are in the US)

We arrived at the Orlando International Airport the next morning. We walked around downtown Orlando for a while, and went into a library to use the computers to try to find a flat for rent. We found a little loft appartment in a building not too far from where we were. I called us a cab there and we made our way in the building hand in hand. I talked to the man who lived downstairs from the flat for rent, and it was ours. 

---------

Luna's POV: 

Three weeks later, our little apartment was painted and fully furnished. The living room was tan-ish colored, and there was a fireplace built-in to the wall. Over the fireplace, a little TV was mounted into the wall. Our kitchen was a brown and orange color scheme, and we had a little Keurig, and little steel barstools, and a little silver toaster, it was cute. And our room was lavender with eggplant-y furniture, and silver bedposts.I loved it. It was little, it was quaint, it was ours.