Chapter 8: 11:11

Sooooooooo, i got like 9 emails from wattpad, and it was all: "youve recieved a coment on your story" and i was so excited!!!! i love you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!! <333333333

song for today is 11:11 by Heyhihello. Some people say its an Austin Mahone song, but personally, I say it is infact a Heyhihello song, and they gave it to him..... okay? okay.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neville's POV:

I have been working nonstop for days, weeks even, going to the library and the potions classroom and back. It was exhausting, but it was nessecary for my Luna. Today was my 32nd trip to the library. I was going to check in the last potion book they had. And there were thousands.... I had just gone through them all already. I opened the book and immediately went to the section on illnesses and injuries, and started my search. I came across something difficult, but promising. A potion titled "épargnant de vie" or "Life Saver." It looked to be the exact oposite of Draught of the Living Death. It was worth a shot. I scanned the ingredients list quickly. As it happened, there was one ingredient for every letter of the alphabet.

Acromantula Venom

Butterscotch

Crocodile Heart

Dragonfly Thorax

Exploding Ginger Eyelash

Fairy Wing

Goosegrass

Honeywater

Jobberknoll Feather

Knotgrass

Leech Juice

Mercury

Nightshade

Octopus Eyes

Peppermint

Quail Eggs

Rose Thorn

Sslt

Turtle Shell

Unicorn Horn

Vinegar

Wolfsbane

Xinomavro Grapes (really do exist btw)

Yellow Jellybeans

Zemni (small mole/rat) Whiskers.

This better work. I have a feeling it's going to.

There was some script at the end of the page, but it made no sense to me.

it read:

"To whom the joy is returned to, must be shown who truely cares for them." I'll cross that bridge when i get there.

------

I just need a unicorn horn. I could ask Professor Snape's portrait in the headmaster's office, for the password to the potions closet. Nah. I could..... oh wait! I saw a decaying unicorn in the forest on a hunt for wolfsbane the other day. I ran out into the forest, scraped off some of the horn, and added it to the pot of the potion. According to the recipe, the potion would be finished as soon as the last ingredient was placed in the cauldron. I scooped some up and put it in a vile. I raced off to the hospital wing, and ran in, waving the potion in the air.

"Madam Pomphrey!!! I have something that I believe will help. May I use it?" she looked at me sadly, and sighed.

"Sure, dear."

I walked over to Luna's bedside, and then opened her mouth gently. I poured the potion down her throat slowly, and then closed her mouth, and backed up a few steps. Now was the moment of truth, everything was silent. I waited.

And I waited.

And I waited.

And nothing happened. My heart dropped. I couldn't believe, after all that hard work, she was still lost, in a sea of unconsiousness. I placed one kiss on her lips, and left.

I went back to the library, and no more than 5 minutes into my search, a 3rd year came up to me, and told me I was needed in the hospital wing immediately. I trudged into the room, and looked up to see those beautiful silver-blue eyes looking back up at me.

"To whom the joy is returned to, must be shown who truely cares for them."