Chapter 32: New New

Mercedes

As I lay on his lap, Matthew plays with my hair. He took me out for a picnic at some family park. He probably thought me hanging around other pregnant women would make me feel more comfortable. Although I don't give two fucks what people think, I think it's very sweet of him.

"So tell me about yourself" he says as he puts little flowers in my hair. "I've told all there is" I say with a chuckle. "That can't be it. Where'd you grow up" he says and I jump up in surprise. Wow, nobody has every asked me that
Most men don't care about my background.

"Well I grew up in Texas." I say as I fiddle with some flowers. "My mother worked hard to put food on the table whereas my father was just fucking up every job opportunity he had" I say. "As soon as I graduatedy senior year I moved to New York with my brother." I say looking at him. "You never mentioned your brother" he say sounding interested. "Yea, we don't really talk anymore. He basically disowned me after I got into the whole surrogacy thing" I say as the memories bring sadness to my heart.

"I'm sorry that had to happen. How'd you get into surrogate stuff anyway" he says and I give a chuckle. "Are you going to ask me about everything" I say with a smile. "I'm sorry if I'm overwhelming you. I'm just curious" he says giving me a kiss. "It's okay. During my internship year after college I met a lady who was also a surrogate. She was bringing big checks in every month" I say and he smiles. "You got the looks and the brains. Final question. What'd you study" he asks. "Accounting. It paid well but I walked in on my boss having sex with one of the male colleagues once. I promised not to tell his wife and kids but I guess he didn't trust me enough. After that I was just fed up with working and banks and everything." I say making him laugh.

" Let's go. It's getting late" he says as he helps me up.

...
As we stop on James' driveway he turns to me. "I enjoyed today" he says with his English accent. His moth turns up in a smile revealing his perfect teeth. "Me too" I say giving him a kiss. As I get out of the car he keeps his eyes on me. "I miss you already" he says as I walk to the door. "That's so cliché" I say with a wide smile spread across my face.

"Oh Matthew" I say before he drives off. "There's this party one of James' friends is having tomorrow night. I was wondering if you'd like to come" I say in a shy tone. "Of course princess" he says and I feel my cheeks turn red.

James

Mercedes walks through the door with a smile planted across her face. "What were you two up to" I ask as she throws herself on the couch. "Shit up James. You're not my father" she says nonchalantly.

"I don't trust him" I say and she looks at me as though I'm crazy. "Honestly I'm not in the mood for your bullshit. Where's your wife so you can irritate the shit out of her" she says standing up. "Mercedes why have you been so distant lately" I ask surprising both Mercedes and I. She looks at me in surprise. "I miss you" I say before she slides from my grip and rushes down the stairs. "Merc I'm sorry. Come back" I say before following her.

I stand outside her room. "Merc can we please talk" I say. "James this is not right, we can't do this" she says from the other side of the door.

I open the door and she rushes to push me out. I try to hold her hands as she waves them around trying to push me out. Before I know it she's sobbing and punching me softly in defeat. "I'm scared James. I don't know how I'm going to cope after the birth of your baby. Can you just make getting used to living without you easier for me" she says through her tears. "Hey I will always be there for you" I say as I give her a kiss.

As she lets out a moan j slip my tongue into her mouth. I pop her little shirt off and start rubbing on her boobs. As I slip my hand into her pants I groan at how wet she is. "Fuck" I moan as I feel her wet pussy.

As scared as I am to admit as well. I'm going to miss her. And to think our separation is only a few days away. In a week or so she'll be gone.

As climb on the bed I step on something causing it to vibrate. Mercedes' face turns red as I show her her pink vibrator. "Somebody's been naughty" I say playfully kissing her neck. "Why don't you jerk off for me" I say and she sits up straight. "Right now. While you're watching" she says in surprise. I groan then put her un the pillows. "Right now" I say.

She looks at me in a shy way then slowly takes off her pants. I growl as she starts rubbing herself. Her faces falls into the pillows as she relaxes. She arches her back as she gives soft moans. "Fuck. You look so hot" I say as she clinches while she sticks a finger into he self.

As I start stroking myself she looks at me. Her breathes start getting heavier as she finger herself. "You're suck a freak" I say and she gives a naughty smirk. She bites her lip as her body starts to twitch. As she starts coming I put my dick in her mouth. Stroking in and out of her mouth I come to a climax too.