Ongniel

Daniel POV

I was looking at the many people that were bidding money as I tried to hide my body as they had stripped me naked before taking me on stage. I silently cried as they took me to the back as they meet up with my new owner. But before they could get to my new owner there were gun shots as they threw me to the wall saving themselves.

Screams and shouting was happening as I lay is their not caring what happens to me.

~~

There we people that were talking when they started to search the place. I stayed there and let out whimpers. I heard footsteps heading my way as I tried to move my back to only let out a cry. They soon see me as one quickly took off his jacket and covered me. "Are you hurt?" One asked. "M-my back." I stuttered. They slowly lean me forward and lightly touched it making me cry.

They carefully picked me up and walked out the place as they went to a van and laid me down on a bed. One stays in the back with me as we took off from the place.

~~

My was torso was wrapped with an ace band as they put me in a room and would cheek up on me and feed me food. Soon it was two weeks of being in bed as they grabbed me clothes as they helped me to the bath. I thanked them as they started to help me more.

~~

Soon I was dressed in a over sized shirt and thigh highs with cute panties as they led me down stairs. I see other people as they helped me somewhere in the place. I heard whispers coming from some people as I looked down.

They lead me to double doors. "Mr.Ong will be talking to you about what's going to happen to you." Chan said. I nodded as they opened the door. I walked in as I stood there waiting to be told orders. "Sit." Is all he said pointing to the couch that was in the corner. I did as told as he came and sat in front of me as I looked down. "Mr.Ong b-before you say anything I just want to thank you. And that I want to repay you. And I'll do anything." I said playing with the bows on the thigh highs.

"Your lucky I took you in. Expaclly for a prostitute." He said. That's when I flipped looking at him and standing. " Excuse me mister. I'm no prostitute. I was kidnapped from my family. A loving family that loves me dearly. But they were killed. They were the ones that accept me who I am. I was a straight a student I was doing what I love of being a cosmetologist. I work hard for what I get until I was fucking kidnapped. I was force in the sex trafficking. I had no choice. And if I fought back I would have died. But I chose to live and deal with the pain that I had to take cause of those people that bought me." I said with tears. "Then why call me a prostatute when you barely know me and then why did you save me?" I yelled but I left the office limping before he could say anything as I grab a pear of jeans and left the place as everyone stared.

I walked and walked and tried to find my way home to a friend.

Seungwu POV

"Are you serious Seungwu?!" Chan yelled. "What the fuck is wrong with you?! You just called the princess a prostitute! Man no wonder no one wants to love you! You come crying to me that you want someone by your side and shit! But that's how you treat people. And at that I'm happy for the princess that he stood up for himself to you. You're nothing but a heartless person that use people as objects." He added. I looked at him. "I'm sorry Chan. Go find him. Bring him back." I said.

"I will bring him back if you learn to love him properly and accept him for who he is." He said. I nodded turning and looking away out the window. "Good if you hurt him there will be consequences." He said as he walked out the office.

I sighed as I looked out to see the bight world. I get up and walked over to my piano that

I had in the corner. I sat down and slowly played. But then started to play tightrope to only hear some start singing.