Taoris

Kris Pov

I was walking around the city with my group of friends as we looked around going into stores and buying stuff. But Then we we come upon a store that were selling Hybrids. We went in as we looked around as we ended up all in front of one. I was in front of a panda , Suho was in front of sheep, Sehun Chen and Chanyeol were in front of cats, Kai was in front of a penguin. We all looked at the sales person as we said we will by at the exact time scaring them a little as they got paper work for all 6 of us. "Oh and these 6 are al littles." We looked at them like bitch we dont care. 

We all fill out the paper and paid for them as they opened the doors. We smiled as we all left the store as we went to our shared home.

~~

We get home as we show them around as the hybrids just nodded. We went to the backyard as Suho and Chen get food and drinks ready as they hybrids started to play. I smiled as I looked at Tao who was sitting on the grass holding his panda stuffie close to him. I get up and went and squat down in front of him. "Whats wrong Tao?" I asked. "Nothing im usually the one that sits out I dont like to play a lot." He said. I nodded as I looked around. "Well Tao how about going into little space and watching Disney movie." I suggested. He looked at me "Really?" He asked happily as I  nodded. "yay!" he smiled as we get up and going to the living room and sitting on the couch and turned on Disney+.

"What do you want to watch sweetie?" I asked. "Moana." He said. I nodded and put Moana on. He smiles as he would sing along to the movie as he would slowly slip deeper into little space. But soon all the littles were inside watching Moana with Tao. I smiled and went to the litchen as I helped Suho and Chen with the food as we each set a plate infront of a little and a sippy cup.

They thanked Suho and Chen as we sat down with them. I looked at Tao as he was singing along which lead the other littles to sing along. We smiled at them as they soon started eating and talking among themselfs. 6 disney movies later the littles were asleep.

~~

I went to go check on the 6 as I see Tao up. "Hi baby." I smiled. "Hewoo dwddy." she smiled getting up and walking to me. I picked him up and put him on my hip and walked to the back yard sitting on the swing with him on my  lap as he laid hes head on my shoulder. "How was your nap baby?" I asked. "It was gwod." he smiled. I smiled. We talked getting to know each other till the sun had set. "Its so pwetty." He looked at the hills. "But not as pretty as you." I smiled as he looked at me with a blush.

I smiled as we went inside and up to my room. He ran and jumped onto my bed with a giggle. "Comfy." He giggled. I laid down next to him as we cuddled all night.