Markson

__________________________ So for those that want to join here's the link to the discord

So for those that want to join here's the link to the discord. But if u can't get in pm me and I'll give u the link again

https://discord.gg/rsz4Gsz
___________________________

No POV
Jackson was walking down the hall going into his office when he sees a box on his desk. He slowly walks to his desk and slowly lightly guided his hand against the box and slowly pulled the dark red ribbon that made it look pretty.

He opened the lid of the box before seeing a collar, a leash, a whip, a crop, girls clothing, a tail butt plug, a regular clip on tail and ears. He then say a note. He grabbed it and read it out loud: "Hey buddy Chanyeol here, I had gave you a little present for your birthday.this is only the first half of it. But the second half is at your house in your room. So I have have cleared your schedule for today. So have fun. Your truly best friend Chanyeol." Jackson rolled his eyes and covered the box and grabbing it and leave the office.

Once he got home he went to his room to see a small body on his bed softly sleeping. But Jackson noticed he wasn't clothed. So Jackson covered him with the blanket and went down stairs and went to go make himself something to eat but of course went to find the little fish he had in the living room. He smiled and went to make ramen.

~~

The next morning Jackson woke up to hear the big eared giant come into his home when he head a scream at the exact time so he ran up stairs to his room to the scared submissives but to only notice that he was also a little. Jackson quickly ran to the closest and grabbed one of his shirts and went and put it on the little.

The little looked at Jackson and teared up. "Me swrry." The little cried. Jackson put the little on his lap and calmed him down. "What's your name baby?" Jackson asked. "Mark or markie." The little said and played with Jackson's shirt. "Hi markie I'm Jackson." Jackson said. The little giggles and looked up. "Hewoo Jwckson." The little smiles.

Jackson smiled picking up the little and going to the living room to see Chanyeol smirking and to see Baekhyun laughing. Jackson rolled his eyes and went to the kitchen placing the little on the counter and went into the fridge and looked for a gogurt (he babysits)

He found one and opened it and giving it to the little who gladly took it. "Thwnk you Jwckson." He smiles as Jackson could only softly smile back. He looked over to see Chanyeol and baekhyun taking pictures. He gave them the death glare as they quickly ran.

"Jwcky" He heads from the little. "Yes baby?" He said and looked at him. "Are you my dwddy?" Mark asked. "Yes baby I'm your daddy." Jackson said and kisses his cheek. The little blushes and finished his yogurt.