Jinhwan x Junhoe

hwallisdaddy

————————————Jinhwan was walking around the dorm seeing if there was anyone there

————————————
Jinhwan was walking around the dorm seeing if there was anyone there. Once he see that no one was there he quickly ran to his room and pull out a pretty pink chest covered in stickers.

He opens it pulling out colors and coloring books, a sippy cup, and a paci. But then looks as he saw his little outfits. He thought be fore grabbing one and going to change.

He went to the living room grabbing a big blanket and puts it on the floor as he looks through the many downloaded kids shows that he had

He went to the living room grabbing a big blanket and puts it on the floor as he looks through the many downloaded kids shows that he had. He squealed when he saw Team Umizoomi. He pressed it as he went to go fill up his  bottle with apple juice and grabbing the box of gold fish.

He settled down as he started to color and giggle eating the gold fish and taking sips of his apple juice and talking to his stuffie. But little did he know that only Junior just walked in on him. Junhoe just stared and looked at and shrugged before continuing to watch him.

He watched him until he had fell completely asleep before he carfully picked him up and took him to his room and lays him down and covered him. He went out and cleaned the area the little was at before just putting on the table.

~~

Soon the little wakes up looking around and wonders why he's in his room before going downstairs to see see only Junhoe. He stopped as he sees Junhoe making food but saw that he was making pancakes. He slowly walked to Junhoe scaredly. Junehoe looked at the little and smiled. "Hi sweetie how did you sleep?" Junhoe asked.

Junhoe POV
"It was good" is all he said and looked down. I push the pan away and turned off the stove as I walked to him. "Jinhwan baby look at me." I said as he slowly looks at me. "It's okay to be a little. So don't be ashamed. It's cute. And I won't make fun of you. I'll even keep it from the others." I said. "Rwally?" He asked. "Mhm" I smiled.

He cheered as I chuckled. "Junnie uhm cwn you be my dwddy?" He asked shyly. I smiled. "Of course princess." He squealed and blushed. I chuckle and turned to finish the pancakes.

~~

Soon I was feeding little Jinhwan his food as I just smiled at him with adoration. Soon as he finished I washed the dishes and heard giggling. I smiled as I turned off the water before following the giggles to my room as I see Jinhwan on the floor messing with my a few stuffies I had. I smiled. "Who wants cuddles?" I asked.

He looks at me with sparkles in his eyes. "Me dwddy! Me want cwddles!" I chuckled and went to him and picking him up and going to my bed and getting him under the covers and sliding in next to him. I wrap my arms around the little and kisssd the top of his head as he slowly went deeper into little space well actually babyspace. I smiled at him before falling to sleep.