Chapter-4

Sorry for the very long delay...

Thank you so much for more than 14k Reads in just 3 Chapters❤❤❤
Love you guys😘😘

From now onwards,
🌹means Vedika's POV
😈 means Alvaro's POV

Hope you guys won't confuse...

Enjoy the Chapter...❤❤
———————————————————

Last Chapter ended at- Alvaro called Vedika to his cabin...

*************************************

🌹

After reaching his floor...I looked around...there is no one here...It feels like entering a forbidden area.

I looked at the nameplate of his name was tagged at one door...

I guess this is his cabin. After walking a few steps and standing in front of the door, I composed myself before entering into the lion's den...

But before I knock one voice interrupted me, more precisely startling me...

"Where are you going, miss?" I got startled with the voice...

I looked around to see a man may be in his thirties looking at me as if I did some crime...

"Umm...i am going inside..." I said

"That I can see, but why? Don't you know you are not allowed to go inside..." he said making me frown...

What's the big deal even if I went inside?

"But Mr Parker called me here..." I said holding my files in one hand...

"Are you sure?" He asked confusingly...

"You can confirm it from Mr Parker. My name is Vedika Mehta..." I said...

"Okay... fine...let me ask first..." He said and go to the adjacent cabin...

I waited for him to come...

"You may go in, Ms Mehta...I am sorry for earlier..." He said...

"That's fine...Mr?" I asked for his name...

"Its David Brown...Mr. Parker's PA..." He introduced himself...

It's something different... I usually see slutty blonde as PA in these rich offices...

"Okay...Mr. Brown... Nice meeting you" I said with a small smile...

"Likewise Ms." He said...

Then, I knocked on the door and went inside.

I got lost into the beauty of the cabin but got interrupted by a rude remark...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.