Prologue

Hey guys, hope you guys will enjoy this story too❤️

_________________________________________

"W—what ar—e you doing?" I asked stuttering as our proximity affecting me badly but not in a good way.

"You know what— I like the fear in your eyes for me amore" he said closing the distance between our faces.

His words sent shiver in my body. I tried to look into his green eyes but something in it always makes me to avoid it. His eyes screams monstrous...

"Pl... please leave me...it's not appropriate..." I said trying to be confident but from inside i am scared from his advances.

"Ohhh...so now this is not appropriate for you but what was that which you're doing few minutes back with him" he said while I got confused...

"Wh...what???" I asked managing to raise my head...

"Don't act to be innocent...i saw you hugging that boy few minutes ago..." He said while my eyes got widened...

How does he know? And it was not me but him who kind of hugged me.

"You mean Liam??? I...i...he is my friend" i managed to say...

His grip on my waist tighten when i take Liam's name.

"Friend or not. Noone is allowed to touch what is mine" he said shocking me...

"I am not yours" i said hurriedly...

"sarai presto caro..." He said in Italian which I couldn't understand... {you will be soon dear}

I ran out of his room to save my dear life from devil's eyes. Hope he was not serious when he called me his.

__________________________________________

Meet Vedika Mehta- A cute, bubbly and innocent girl who finds happiness in small things. But god is very cruel to her. He snatched her precious people from her still she smiles. Her beautiful smile can blossom someone's life. But very few know the sadness behind her smile.

Meet Alvaro Parker- Devil in disguise. He is a mystery that no one can solve. Stay away from girls but what will happen when his eagle eyes fall on an innocent girl and he wants her at any cost.

__________________________________________

There is nothing extra in her ordinary life. But what will happen when the devil himself makes an entry in her ordinary life to make it extraordinary.

This is the story of Vedika and Alvaro those are different from eachother in every aspect but their fate is connected not by God, but by Devil himself.

Connect with me to know more about Devil's Amore (Love)
___________________________________________

Any views on Prologue

~Piaa