💗 Chappy 51

Rudy groaned in ager seeing shivay approaching him with bright smile on his face..he just wants to break his 32 teeth for making his thief bhabi  cry..Shivay got confused to see rudy's behavior According to him Rudy fought with family members and left oberoi mansion in fury. but what is the fault of me why he was glaring at me..shivay came out from his thoughts hearing vehicle's horn sound. All peoples are shouting at him to move aside. He look here and there but there is no clue of Rudy..he apologized  peoples present there and get in to his car..he fastly droved his car towards oberoi mansion to find solution to his questions..
In oberoi mansion
  All people came to hall hearing shivay's shout .
Dad-what happened shivay? Why are you shouting like this?

Shiv-why Rudy left oberoi mansion?

Pin- shivay you looks so tired come I'll bring you coffee..

Shiv-don't divert topic mom!! I want answer to my question. Why Rudy left oberoi mansion? What is the reason behind it...are you guys hiding something from me..

All look each other face without knowing what to say.. it's not like they didn't like Anika.the matter is they love shivay more than her..they don't want to take risk on shivay's life by saying about his past.

In aniru home..
Aroma of food dragged Anika to dinning table. She smiled widely seeing all her favorite foods on table..

Adv-harey Anika! Why you are standing there..come and have your seat look today mom made all your favorite foods..

Anika smiled and sat on chair..
Ani-wow mom, you made all this for me.

Mom-yes baby

Ani-aww thank you Mom..you are the best..
Anika hugged her mom happily.mom smirked evily before patting her back..

In oberoi mansion:-

Pin-shivay try to understand..we are not hidding anything from you..

Shiv-i'm not fool to believe your words mom.I sawed anger and hurt on rudy's eyes..his eyes are accusing me for something..I want to know what sin i did ..
Shivay fell on knees and started to cry..
Pinky can't able to control herself she hugged shivay tightly and  told about his past... it's true that she used to hate Anika first but slowly she started to accept her as her daugher-in-law seeing her care and love towards his son..

In collage:-

Rud-oh shit!! I forget to bring my record note.. today is the deadline for it.. Chubby you go to class..I go and bring it from home.

Chu-ok bro..

Next-may be last part