💗 Chappy 43

Anika took one stick near her and started to chase shivay for making her baby kick her.

Unfortunately Anika leg twisted in-between...she closed her eyes in fear of falling.
.before she touch the ground...shivay save her from falling...Anika cluth shivay's collar in fear...
Shivay chucked seeing her ...

he carefully made her sit on sofa near them...

Shiv-can't you know you to walk carefully...what if something happened to baby...careless girl..
Shivay started to burst out his anger on Anika...

Anika started to weep hearing shivay's shout....shivay get panic after seeing her crying..
He cupped her face with his hands
Shiv-hey Anika...I'm sorry ...I didn't mean to hurt you...I'm sorry... don't cry...please...I'm Sorry..
But there is no response from Anika...

Shiv-don't cry please...here take this stick...beat me how your heart wants...

Anika took wooden stick from shiavy's hand... Shivay closed his eyes in fear....
Anika throwed stick in floor..
Shivay relaxed a bit...

Ani-I don't want any weapon to beat you...my hand is enough for it..
Saying Anika started to hit shivay with her soft hands...

Shiv-ha ha ha anika🤣🤣🤣 ..it is not paining me a bit...it feels like some baby is hitting me

Anika made grumpy face and looks another side...

Shiv-ok ...ok sorry anika.your hand is so strong Anika...it is like iron...see it is still paining me..

Ani-😐😐😐.

Shiv-talk to me please...

Anika act like zipping her mouth..shivay giggled seeing her cute antics..

Shivay took his mobile from his packet...he dialed someone number..

Shiv-hello.. Khanna...cancel the ice cream...

Ani-nooo...why are you cancelling it...

Shiv-you is angry on me ma so, I thought you will not eat the ice cream bought by me so

Ani-no...you are mistaken...food and angry are separate department...we should not mix it..

Suddenly shivay mobile started to ring..

Ani-you....cheater cock.
Anika trow pillow on shivay's face..luckily shivay catch it and attend the call...
Shivay became busy in the call...after sometime he feel some weight on His shoulder..he saw Anika is sleeping peacefully on his shoulder with cute pout . Unknowingly shivay pecked his forehead...Anika smiled in sleep.
Shivay noticed Anika mobile is ringing from long time.. he glanced caller ID. it shown as my baby...shivay feel jelousy after seeing caller ID.. he hugged her tightly in jelousy...

On other side.

Rud-what happend to bhabi? Why she is not picking my call..
Is anything happened to he ..no..no Rudy you are over thinking wrong...she must be stuck in some traffic... Come soon bhabi....
Rudy talk to himself..