[ FIRST SHOW ]

Baekhyun oppa

Hyehyun is now 11 months old, Iseul is now 1 month old. A few days ago the producer of The Return of the Superman contacted us
(A/N: who's a fan of return of the Superman 🙋🏻‍♀️). He wanted to do a special episode on us as parents and a platform for us to reveal Iseul's face. We have yet to show iseul's face, she has not leave the house in 6 months.

Hera and I agreed on it. Today the crew were here to install the cameras and later in the afternoon we will start with the filming of our daily activity.

Hera and I first sat down for our interview without our kids. They were both still sleeping in their rooms.

"Can you guys do a self introduction?"
The producer asked behind the camera

"Okay, hello everyone i am Baekhyun from EXO and this is my wife, Ji Hyeran."

"Hello everyone, it's nice to meet you here"
Hera followed.

"Tell is more about your family"
The producer asked

"My family consists of 4 people, myself, my Jagi and my two lovely angels who is currently sleeping."

"You have not revealed the face of your second born, is there anything that we can look forward too?"
The producer asked

"We are going to do a face reveal later, when she wakes up"
Hera added

"Okay, let's take a break"
The producer said

———baby cries———

Hyehyun started crying, I quickly went to carry him "Hyehyun ah, appa is here" I gently rock him in my arms to calm him down. Then Iseul started crying after hearing hyehyun cry.

This time Hera rushed to her room and picked her up. "Iseul ah, umma is here"
Iseul still wrapped in her swaddle, Hera went back into the kitchen and prepared hyehyun's milk.

Now hyehyun is drinking powdered milk.
"Hyehyun ah, mam mam time" she held the milk bottle above hyehyun and he reached his tiny hands to grab the bottle. I took the bottle from Hera and fed hyehyun.

Meanwhile she went back to our room to feed Iseul. But there was a camera there.
"Baekhyun oppa, there is a camera near my sofa"
The sofa is a small one for her to feed the kids.

"Producer-nim could you turn of the camera for awhile, Hera needs to feed."

"Oh okay"

Hera went back into the room and she fed Iseul. After the kids had their meal, we resumed our filming this time with the kids.

———filming start————
"Baekhyun ssi, now your kids are awake, could you introduce them."
Producer said

I position hyehyun to face the camera
"Hello everyone, this is our first born, Byun hyehyun. He is 11 months old now"
I raise his tiny hands to do a wave to the camera, he giggled as I gently bounce him on my lap.

"Now for the moment we all the fans have been waiting for, Hera ssi can you introduce your second born"
Producer said

Since Iseul is only 1 month old, she isn't able to sit on her own so Hera stood up a little to make sure Iseul fits in the frame.

"Hello everyone, this is our daughter, Byun Iseul, she is 3 months old"
Hera said

"Hello everyone, this is our daughter, Byun Iseul, she is 3 months old"Hera said

(A/N: this is Byun Iseul )

This was the end of our interview, now the staff will leave, they'll only leave the cameras here to film how our day goes. After we greeted the crew goodbye we just go on with our normal day activities.

I placed hyehyun in his baby chair and left him play in the living room. Hera still carrying Iseul, we both plopped down on the sofa and watched whatever drama that was showing.

"Oppa what do you want to eat for dinner later?"

"Can we eat bbq?"

"Okie, after this show I'll go marinate the meat"

I was bored with watching the tv, so I played around with the cameras with hyehyun. I carried him and greeted every camera in the house. Later on joy and amber will come visit us. Hera invited them since we are going to eat bbq and we coulda finish on our own. I didn't get the boys to come because like that we won't have enough.

———time skip———

<Ding Dong>

"Coming"
I opened the door

"Hi Baekhyun oppa"
Joy said

"Hi Baekhyun"
Amber said

Amber pulled me into a bro hug and joy just entered screaming "Hera yah"

Hera walked out of the living room
" joy unnie!! Amber unnie!!"

"Iseul ah, hello I'm your god mother"
Joy said

Iseul started crying, Hera quickly turn her away from joy to calm her down, I asked her to go play with hyehyun first. Amber followed Hera to Iseul a room. While joy is with hyehyun, I checked up on Iseul.

Surprisingly she didn't cry when amber carried her. I guess it's the makeup that scared her, joy came from her promotion, she still has her full makeup on. Amber and Hera has only minimal make up.

——— one week later————

"BYUN FAMILY WELCOMES PRINCESS"

"EXO BAEKHYUN'S DAUGHTER"

"BAEKHERA DAUGHTER FACE REVEAL"

"BAEKHERA BREAKS VIEWER COUNT, HIGHEST VIEW COUNT IN RETURN OF THE SUPERMAN HISTORY"

"WELCOME BYUN ISEUL!"

Baekhyun pov

These articles were trending on the search engine. The broadcast of the Return of the Superman is today. We broke the view count of the show.

Many people were excited to see how Iseul look like. All our fans were all super excited, I've seen many more Instagram accounts made by our fans for hyehyun and Iseul. Hera and I both thanked our fans on social media. Amber also posted pictures of them with hyehyun and Iseul today. Right after the broadcast ended.

A/N:
One more chapter done!

Thank you for reading

Votes and comments are highly appreciated 🥰