[ WEDDING PREP ]

Hera pov

All the oppas slept till late afternoon, and headed back to the dorms after having very late lunch with us. Baekhyun oppa and I made plans to visit the wedding planner today, we want to have a simple and elegant wedding with just our family members and our close friends. We headed to a wedding shop at the heart of itaewon to start our planning

We first met up with the wedding planner, Jennis she happen to be a friend of my close friend. I told Jennis our theme for the wedding and how we wished it to be. She came up with some really good ideas, the first one was a beach resort wedding, the ceremony will be held at the sky garden of the resort with the beautiful ocean view infront.

The second idea was a simple tea party wedding ceremony in a ballroom, the third was a wedding at SM entertainment . She showed us some pictures of how the tables and decoration will look at each venue. Most of the decor were mainly white and a very pastel lilac color to give off the elegant feel to it.

"Jagi, which one should we go for ? I like the ballroom wedding a little more than the others"

"I will follow whatever you choose, I quite like the ballroom too, there is more privacy"

Baekhyun pov

"So I guess we shall work towards a ballroom wedding then!" Jennis said

We both nodded and we ended our session with Jennis. We both grabbed a quick bite and headed back home as Hera had a schedule to attend.

Before she leave the house, I gave her a kiss and a tight hug before letting her go.

Hera pov

It was sad that we have to cut short our wedding planning. I had a make up endorsement photoshoot today, manager oppa told me that I may trigger Baekhyun oppa's feelings. When I questioned him, he just chuckled and replied "you will understand when you start your photoshoot"

I entered the studio, the makeup innuendo, dragged me to the makeup table to do my make up. I had a glance of the paper showing the clothes that I am going to wear for the shoot later. It was all black and very revealing. No wonder why manager oppa said baekhyun oppa might get affected. I giggled if the thought of Baekhyun oppa's reaction to the new me.

I was to film a magazine shoot to promote the new range of cosmetics called "fierce charisma" under the brand Too Cool For School. They made me their new model after their contract with Ailee ended.

The makeup untie gave me a smoky eye look with wine colored lips, I look so charismatic and fierce at the same time, i liked my new look and I was so ready for the shoot. The hair stylist straightened my hair and placed some hair extensions to make my hair look more volumized and the clothes stylist handed me my first outfit which is a short eyelet black skirt with a triangle strap bralet and a mesh overlay bodysuit with a pair of black chunky heels.

The photographer asked me to pose like I'm feeling myself and very confident.

After the first outfit shoot, I was given a second outfit, it was less revealing

After the first outfit shoot, I was given a second outfit, it was less revealing. I had a white top with the word "fantasy" and short black faux leather skirt and a black studded denim jacket with a pair of black stilettos. The photographer said to look a little hipster and cool look.

The third outfit was the most comfortable one, it was a co ord geometric crop top with a geometric pencil skirt with a pair of white stilettos

"That's all for today!"
The photographer screamed, I started to thank everyone and took my leave after the makeup unnie removed my makeup.

I texted baekhyun oppa to check on him, he said that he met up with the boys to practice their dance. He say to wait for him at home as he is almost ready to leave.

(A/N: hey guys, sorry for being offline for so long, I have so much to do for my studies, if y'all don't know I am currently studying physiotherapy so my lessons are always jammed packed, I'll try my best to publish more frequently! I feel like this is a filler chapter, didn't have much inspiration yet but more coming soon!
Comment & upvote )