[ FOUR ]

Baekhyun pov

Hera is in her 38 weeks of pregnancy, which means she is about 8.5 months pregnant. We are talking about baby names.

We came up with many different names but none seems to stay with us. We picked from very English sounding names to gender neutral names to very classic girl names. Some were Daphne, isabell, lyla, sooyeon, soojung, hye ji and Sam.

We called our parents for help,
"Appa what name sounds right for your granddaughter? Hera and I came up with so many but nothing is staying with us"

"How about 이슬?( iseul ) 변이슬"
Umma voiced out beside appa

"이슬..."
Hera spoke

"이슬 means dew or dewdrop, so she can always be shining"

"Eomoni that's a very nice name, I really like the meaning. Oppa, what do you think?"
Hera said

"I like it, it stays. Byun iseul..."

"Thanks umma and appa, I'll call you back soon"

Hera pov

Baekhyun oppa then leaned to my tummy and said "iseul ahh, Byun iseul"
I felt the baby kick my tummy and Baekhyun oppa saw it too.
"Oppa this is the first time she kicked when we called her a name"

"I guess she agrees to Byun iseul"
He rubbed my tummy.

Later that night, I was in the shower, doing my usual showered routine. I was washing my hair when I felt odd at my lower tummy. I quickly washed my hair and stepped out of the shower and sat on the toilet. I thought that maybe is just my stomach pain from digestion.

Then I had this sudden urge to push, as though I needed to do a number 2. I pushed with all my strength and felt something release right into the toilet. It gushed out of me.

That was when I realized that I didn't need the toilet but I needed the hospital.
"BAEKHYUN OPPPA"

In seconds I could hear his feet stomping as he ran up to our room.

"WHY WHY WHY WHAT HAPPEN"

"Oppa I'm very sure my water broke"

"What!"

"I said my water BROKE"
I screamed at the last word as I felt my first wave of contraction approaching. My face grimaced as I grabbed my tummy to hopefully calm the pain.

"Jagi, breathe, I call Dr Choi now"

Baekhyun pov

"Dr Choi, this is Baekhyun, Hera said her water broke!"

"Okay, has her contractions started?"

"Jagi, have your contractions started?"
"Yes!"

"Yea, her contractions just started"

"I need you to time her contractions and bring her to the hospital, I'll be preparing my team and we'll meet you soon"

"Got it , bye"
I hanged up the phone before Dr Choi could response

I left Hera for a split second to grab her a loose cardigan and a towel. I helped her up and wore her pants for her as she still has her hands on her tummy.

"Jagi, deep breaths, Dr Choi say that he will wait for us at the hospital. Let's get you there now"

I help her wear her cardigan, tied her hair and helped her down the stairs and onto the sofa with the towel underneath to soak up any fluid.