[ UNEXPECTED PLACE ]

Hera pov

Today Baekhyun oppa and I decided to have a swim date but at our own home. He didn't want to be interrupted by the fans and the media after the new of his recovery has been released.

As we were changing, I realized that I could no longer fit into any of my monokinis and I could only fit into my bikini that I owned. So I put on a set that has ruffles to cover more of my body but my tummy is still out to the world.

Baekhyun oppa wore a super adorable baby blue swim shorts with like baby ducks all over and he look like a child full of excitement. He grasp my hand in his and we made our way to our swimming pool.

However, since I woke up this morning, my tummy has been feeling a little funny, but I didn't tell Baekhyun oppa as I didn't want to spoil our date. So we still spent our time in the pool, we first started with the jacuzzi to relax our muscles then we went to the infinity pool to witness the view of Seoul.

About 30 minutes of us chatting in the infinity pool about any and everything. I couldn't seem to ignore the slowly increasing discomfort at my tummy. So I finally told Baekhyun oppa.

"Oppa, my tummy feels a little funny and my back hurts a little more than usual"

A hint of panic passed thru his eyes, "do you want to go back to the jacuzzi ? It may help with the pain"

I quickly nodded and we went back to the jacuzzi, I tried to relax myself and about 5 minutes later the pain was dying down but then I felt something release, as if something came out of me. I felt warmth around my upper thighs.

I grabbed hold of Baekhyun oppa's forearm time alert him. "Jagi, what's wrong?" His eyebrows furrowed in concern.

Then I felt the same pain on my back and my tummy once again. Then I realized "oppa, I think my water just broke" there was a pregnant silence

Then Baekhyun oppa started to panic, as he frantically try to help me up from the pool and get me dried up.

Baekhyun pov

"Oppa, I think my water just broke"

My mind freezed for a second, then I quickly tried to help her out of the pool and helped her to dry off.

"Should we go to the hospital now jagi?"

"Yes, we should go now, could you also call Dr.choi?"

I whipped out my phone as i ushered Hera to our room to change out of her swimsuit. I called Dr.choi and told her our situation and she told me to take it slowly as she needs time to reach suitable dilation to give birth. we just need to time how far her contractions are.

We made our way to the hospital with her grabbing my hand to help her ease her pain from her contractions.

Hera's pov

When we reached the hospital, Dr.choi was already at the VIP entrance waiting for us, my contractions were even closer now and I was struggling to walk on my own now. I guess our mini byun is very excited to come out and see the world.

The nurses helped me into the wheelchair as Baekhyun oppa follows me closely behind. I was internally cursing him for putting me in this situation.

When we were in the delivery ward, Dr.Choi check my dilation level, I was at about 8 cm wide, he say that in about 2-3 hours time I will be fully dilated and ready to deliver the baby and he left the ward to ourselves and some nurses to help me change out of my own clothes and into the hospital gown.

Baekhyun pov

After an hour, Hera's contractions were even closer and a lot stronger than before and now she was being very verbal with her thoughts.

"Oppa, I hate you!"
"Oppa it's all because of you!"
"Why you do this to me!"

I tried to calm her down as much as I could but she was just running her mouth freely to cope with the pain.

Soon Dr.choi came back into the room and checked on Hera. He said that now hera is fully dilated and she is ready to deliver the baby. My heart fluttered at the thought of us welcoming our baby in a few hours time.

Hera pov

Dr. Choi told me that I am ready to start delivering the baby. He walked me they the instructions and we soon begun.

"Okay, Hera-ssi, I need you to push when you feel the urge to"

I gave him a quick nod, and held Baekhyun oppa's hand very tightly as I pushed with all my might.

"Hera-ssi, you need to keep on pushing!"

I tried to push even harder as I kept my tight grip on Baekhyun oppa's hand. He continuously gave me kisses on my forehead to encourage me.

"Jagiya, you can do it! I love you so much!"

As I continued to push for the past hour, I was sweating buckets and as the time goes I could feel the lethargy creeping up on me

"Hera-ssi, I can now see the head!"

I pushed on hard as I heard Dr.choi said he can see the baby's head. I bit down hard as I tried to utilize every single muscle in my body to make the process faster.

"Hera-ssi, the head is out already now I can see the shoulders!"

According to dr.choi the shoulders are the toughest part of the delivery. At this moment, I just let my thoughts run my mouth.

"BYUN BAEKHYUN, THIS IS ALL YOUR DAMN FAULT"

"Jagi, I-I.."

"BYUN BAEKHYUN, IF ONLY YOU KEPT YOUR JUNIOR AWAY FROM ME"

I took a breath

" I WOULD NOT BE IN THIS MUCH PAIN"

I grabbed his hair as I completed my sentence and the nurse immediately scrambled to help Baekhyun oppa.

"Miss! Please let go of your husband's hair"

"Hera-ssi, give me one last hard push"

I took in a deep breath and pushed super hard, and I felt a instant relief right after.

A/N: the long awaited arrival of the baby!
Comments are welcomed and please vote:)