"Are you okay?" I ask while checking his lips.

"Oh it hurts, can you kiss me? Damn, it really hurts."

I knew better than kisses. Before, I kicked Marsan's lips and now Stephen's lips. Back then, I kissed Marsan's lips to alleviate the pain and now I don't wanna do the same because I value what Marsan   told me, kiss is for the one you really like.

"I'm sorry, I hurt you." I just tell him that. "Come on, I'll alleviate the pain." I grab his wrist. We sit on the bench, beside me is the first aid kit. I get the ice bag and put some ice inside it.

His lips got dirt, it is swollen and has a bloody wound. I clean his lips using a cotton bud and I damp the ice bag to his swollen lips. I can feel his pain even though he's not showing it.

"He was mesmerized at you and your moves!" Jonel shouts at us, nang-aasar na naman.

"Yeah, You are so beautiful Française, just like your moves and your name."

I won't believe his banat because I saw an article on internet:

Top Ten Banat ni Stephen sa kanyang mga ex-girlfriends

1. Antoinette

"Tony, akala ko wala akong pag-asa. Akala ko kasi lalake ka, Tony kase." -Stephen K.

2. Sheila

"Ang dami-daming Sheila but I chose you."

3. Liza

"Lay-za or Lee-za?"
"Kahit ano naman bagay pa rin sayo."

4. Lara

"You are so beautiful, Lara."

5.  Jastine

"Why A not U?"
"Am I not for you?"

6. Heart

"Heart, you stole my heart."

7. Amytis

"I like your name, Amy."

8. Jessa

"Of all the other girls, your name has captured my heart."

9. Jenny

"Common ng name mo pero ikaw lang common sa puso ko."

10.  Babygirl

"Ganda ng name mo, endearment ko na rin kasi yan sayo."

"Stephen," Marsan clears his throat. "You can rest, I'll be their holder and I'm sure you can handle yourself." He says while eyeing him.

"I'm fine. Can you just handle Sandra? She's too much for me." Reklamo ni Stephen, glaring at Marsan.

"Fine." Wonder why he given up so quickly?

"Hey, Captain!" Sandra butts in. "Can you just handle Française since she's the one who hurted Stephen, unlike her, I will never hurt Stephen." She still like him and she, sure, still hate me.

"I'm not sure about that." Marsan who concede from Stephen's eyes.

"Sandra, I don't really mind if Française always hurt me, as long as she's always with me.

"Eww, you're so cheesy mother hen a.k.a Manok!" Pang-aasar na naman ni Stephanie kaya bagay sila ni Jonel, parehas.

"That's enough," I finally gathered all my energy to speak. "I believe Sandra should partner Stephen and I will be Marsan's partner."