Extra: Honeymoon (M)

Start from the beginning

"mmm yeah~ just like that baby" jungkook pumped tae's head faster making tae gag on it.

Tae then looked at jungkook as jungkook saw tae's expression. He's almost about to cum just by seeing tae's expression.

"fuck I wanna fuck you already" jungkook growled and pulled tae away.

"on all fours baby, right now" tae quickly went to bed, on all fours.

Jungkook grabbed the lube from the drawer and puts it on his cock.

"wow this hotel gives free lube" jungkook said as he went behind tae and tae's getting impatient.

"daddy please put it in!" tae said impatiently.

"but baby I still need to prep you" jungkook said a bit worried tae might get hurt.

"it's okay please just put it in! I can't wait any longer!" tae exclaimed as jungkook slapped tae's butt making tae moan.

"what an impatient baby you are" jungkook said as he aligned his cock on tae's hole.

Jungkook then started pushing it in slowly as tae moaned cause of how big it is.

"aaahhh~" jungkook pushed further in as he waited tae to adgust cause he's still worried it'll hurt tae.

"M-move" jungkook started thrusting slowly at first and started going faster.

"Aaahhh yes! Just like that" tae said as jungkook thrusted faster.

"you like huh? Like this spot" jungkook hitted the spot making tae moan loudly. Jungkook smirked and hitted tae's spot again and again making tae a moaning mess.

Jungkook then turned tae around, lying down on his back so that he could see tae's face.

Jungkook thrusted as he leaned in tae's neck and started sucking it. Tae's arms on jungkook's back as he quite scratched it.

"D-daddy! I-I'm close!"

"let's cum together then" jungkook thrusted really fast making tae moan loudly until tae cummed on their chest while jungkook came inside tae.

They were both exhausted as jungkook pulled out and layed beside tae.

"that was great you-" jungkook looked and saw tae already asleep cause of how exhausted he is.

Jungkook chuckled and kissed tae's cheek and pulled a blanket over them and jungkook went to sleep as well.

---

Tae then woke up, sun shining through their room. He then saw jungkook beside him still asleep while hugging tae's waist.

Tae smiled and pecked jungkook's forehead as he sat out and flinched as he felt his butt hurts.

"mmm~don't go anywhere" jungkook said as he started opening his eyes.

"do you think that I can walk? My ass hurts" tae pouted as jungkook chuckled as he's fully awake now. He sat up as well.

"good morning baby~ are you feeling okay?" jungkook asked and pecked tae's cheek.

"do you think I am?" tae said a bit annoyed cause his ass hurts like hell.

"I'm sorry baby, is there anything I can do to make you forgive me?" jungkook asked as tae thought about it.

"there is one...go get something in my bag over there" tae pointed at the bag as jungkook nodded and grabbed the bag.

"there is something in the pocket inside" jungkook listened and grabbed the thing in the pocket.

He then pulled It out and its a cat ear and dog ear headband and jungkook got confused.

"go wear the dog ears while I wear the cat ears" tae smiled as jungkook sighed.

"is this one of your role plays again?" tae nodded.

"you know me too well" jungkook chuckled as he went beside tae and gave the cat ears to him.

Jungkook then wore his dog ears while tae wears his and tae giggled.

"youre so adorable wearing that" jungkook rolled his eyes.

"do you forgive me now?" jungkook pouted cutely as tae shook his head.

"not yet, I want you bark" tae giggled.

"no way I'm not doing it" jungkook crossed his arms as tae pouted.

"please jungkookie?" tae made a cute face but jungkook shook his head again making tae pout sadly.

"fine I won't forgive you then" tae looked away as jungkook sighed. He doesn't like the fact taes mad at him.

"woof" tae turned and smiled as jungkook woofef again.

Tae giggled and hugged jungkook as he smiled.

"I know you love me" tae smiled as jungkook chuckled.

"I know I do" tae smiled and pecked jungkook's cheek

"Meow" tae meowed cutely as jungkook cooed.

"God why are you so adorable" jungkook then tackled tae as he started pecking his face as tae giggled cause it made him ticklish.

And after that they enjoyed and explored Canada as they are really happy to be with each other.

-fin-

____

Hey guyss that's the end!
I hope you liked the smut cause I'm not very goog in making smuts 😅

Oh and the cat and dog role play scene is from the bl drama tharntype and its really cute so I got inspired with it ❤️

Aggghhhhh so cute uwu 😍

Anyways I hope you guys liked it!

Again thank you guys for your support and see next time! Goodbye :))