Pt. 25 - Hurt

Taehyung POV

Me and bogum are done eating and we're heading to the park, since bogum wanted to tell something.

"what exactly do you want to tell me?" I asked curiously, getting bored since I want to see jungkook.

"I'll tell you when we get there"

"why can't you just tell right now? I need to see jungkook" I said and he didn't say anything and kept walking.

After walking for 10 mins. We arrived at the park and its already night time.

"so...what are you gonna tell me?" I asked.

He sighed and held both of my hands and to be honest, I'm feeling uncomfortable right now.

"uh-what are you-"

"I like you taehyung, can you be my boyfriend?" bogum asked as he goes closer to me.

Me, of course feeling uncomfortable, backed away.
I loved jungkook even if he's mean, he's special to me.

Bogum...ehhh I just met him, besides I don't feel the sparks inside my body. Only jungkook can.

'jungkook is more perfect than him'  I thought.

" uhhh...im sorry but I can't, I love somebody else" I said and removed my hands from his.

He furrowed his eyebrows "why? Is it because of that jungkook again?" he said, anger filled in his voice.

I didn't answer instead I just backed away but he grabbed my wrist tightly, pulling me close to him. I tried to get out from him but I can't.

"I knew it, jungkook always wins" he growled as he moved his face closer to mine.

"but I won't let him win, this time" he pulled me into a kiss harshly.

I tried to break free but I can't for some reasons. In the corner of my eye, I see a familiar figure. I widened my eyes to see who it was.

___

Jungkook POV

"that will be 100$ sir" the lady said and gave her the cash.

Im in the jewelry store, buying a confession gift for my baby tae. I bought the most expensive thing in the jewelry store,just for tae.

"thank you sir, please come again" she said. I nodded and smiled as I left the store.

I smiled as I looked at what I bought him. Flowers, strawberries, and the matchy promise bracelet.

I checked my phone to see if tae texted, but no texts has seen.

'why isn't he answering?'  I frowned because he always answers my texts.

'maybe he's giving me a surprise' I smiled as I thought that tae loves surprises.

I drove to the park and parked at a vacant parking. I got out as I texted him that I'm here.

I walked around, to see if tae's here but then I saw a familiar figure and realised that it was tae.

I smiled as I started walking up to him and I suddenly noticed, bogum and taehyung are kissing.

My heart shattered into pieces, my gifts for him fell into the ground as my hands curled into a fist. My eyes showed how mad I am but you can't see that I'm crying.

He suddenly noticed my presence as he widened his eyes. I didn't wait for him as I already started walking away as he called my name.

"jungkook!"