Pt. 12 - A Date? (pt. 2)

Jungkook POV

After paying for our dinner we went straight to the amusement park.

I never wanted to go but i need to do that tae will stop clinging to me. Its Not that I never liked, its just...never mind.

We arrived and as soon as we arrived, tae already went straight inside.

"tae! You'll get lost!" i shouted
"don't worry jungkook I know his first favorite ride"

I raised his eyebrows "and what would that be?"

"you got to be kidding me" i said as he looked at the attraction.

"come on kookie! Let's go!" Taehyung said going into the carousel

"see I told you" jimin said going after tae.

"I'm a grown up not a kid!"
"then don't join, I'm going with jimin" yoongi said going after jimin.

I had no choice, I sighed and went into the carousel and went beside taehyung.

The carousel started and taehyung is already having fun.

"come on kookie put your hands up!"
I rolled my eyes as I just watch him smiling and giggling.

For some reason, its making butterflies in my stomach as I watch him smiling with his signature boxy smile.

What is this feeling? It feels so good I thought as I still watch him.

After staring at him for awhile, I realised what's going on and shook my head.

No...i can't fall Inlove with my assistant  I thought as I looked away from him.

Author POV

After the ride finished, this time we went me and yoongi'S favorite ride. Of course the roller-coaster.

"finally! My favorite ride" jungkook said and saw taehyung gulped at a high sight.
"what's wrong tae? You scared?" jungkook teased him as tae playfully punched my arm.

"u-uh no! It's just so cool...yeah so cool" tae said as he scratched his head.
"alright, if you're scared you can always look at me" jungkook chuckled as he pulled him to the ride.

Yoongi looked at jimin who is pretty terrified as yoongi chuckled.

"just like jungkook said, if you're scared you can always look at me" yoongi smirked as he went behind jungkook.
"hey wait up!" jimin said and went to yoongi.

They sat down, putting on their seat belts as tae is shivering in fear. Jungkook noticed and held his hand.

"Don't worry, I got you" jungkook said and taehyung widened his eyes. Tae held jungkook's hand tighter and ride started.

As the car reached to the top, the car fell down and everyone screamed except for taehyung.

Taehyung just hugged jungkook's arm as he closed his eyes, not looking at what's happening.