Chapter 23

• Press Conference
Subject ; The Collins, The Skulls & The Wars.

"Unfortunately The Collins could not be here today, due to some family issues. Hope you guys understand." Brandon says, looking at everyone in the room.

"Of course we do, they're The Collins. Things always happen."

Noah furrowed his eyebrows at the man, he did not like what the man just said.

"Okay moving on." Alex says, noticing Noah's expression.

"You all, The Skulls killed many people, so did The Phoenix."

"Yes we did, but it was needed." Layla says, looking bored.

"In our defense, we were enemies with Skulls for a few years after we quit when we were 18."

"And now we're back in Skulls." Fawn says, smiling slightly.

"The Skulls is now combined with massive amount of companies, is Chelsea Collins handling all of it?"

"Yes." They all nodded.

"Is The Collins line ending sooner than we thought it would be?"

The Skulls kept quiet, not knowing what to say.

"The Collins still have me, Chelsea Collins. And till I finally die, the line will end. But I am gonna be here a long time."

>> Chelsea's Point Of View

"Morning Gabe." I stood by his hospital bed.

He suddenly laugh, "what?" My right brow arch at him curiously.

"Nice baby hair." He pointed out to my shaved part of my hair, the baby hair have started growing.

"Shut up, Jackass. You're in a hospital bed, do you want me to make your stay here longer?"

"Haha, nice comeback!" Louis laughs, stepping.

"Today, it's the halloween party." He reminded us.

"Oh right, I can't go. I am not discharge till tomorrow." Gabe says.

"What are you going as?" I ask Louis.

"A zombie."

"Lame." Amber and Ryder chorused.

"Hey!" Louis frowns at them.

>>

"You suck, Michael Gordon Clifford." Lea says when he appeared in a bacon suit.

"What? What's wrong with it?" He ask.

"Everything!" Lea exclaims. Michael's eyes widen slightly, then smiled and tries sit down.

I held back my smile at him, "i can't sit." Michael mutters, standing right back up.

I walk in to join them, they all look at me.

"You're so typical, Chelsea!" Harry says.

"Seriously? I feel like you wore this a few years ago." Brandon then says.

I have a half-skull paint on my right side of my face, and I am wearing a black dress.

"I am suppose to be a witch but then, it was plain." I explained.

"And it's the first time I put this on, okay!" I added, putting my lucky charm bracelet on.

"Nice legs." Diana complimented, I look down at my dress- I don't know what kind of dress is this but there's like the skirt is cut at the side till my mid thigh.