Chapter 15

I found a book in Shane's room when I was in the army. Inside the book was speeches, motivational ones. The ones that make people think, and inspire.

> Hayley's Point Of View

> 3 Months Later

"Just 4 months, 4 more months!" Kayla groan, looking down at her huge bump.

"You remind so much of Bailey when she was pregnant." Cali stated.

She sits down in her peach dress and khaki jacket with sandals.

She always dress like that, ever since she was young.

Cali Johnson and The Skulls grew up together, she isn't part of The Skulls because she went to Brazil when she was 8 and we finally see each other after so long.

We finally got to see each other because her parents were murdered, after the funeral, she came to find us.

The case is handed over to Chelsea, who solved it under 5 hours. She realizes that it was all a pattern. She recognizes The Phoenix killings.

She got the pictures and put them all together and, shazam!

They're now running free, even though the pictures are there, she needs more evidence. But we all know that they did it.

"INCOMING!" Stephanie suddenly shouted, the glass broke, people dress in black pointed their guns at us.

"Wrong people, bitches." Lea fire up the machine gun.

Everyone was shot down and fallen to the ground. I went over to the edge, "Hayley, be careful!" Austin pulls me back.

"That was so badass!" Layla high fives Lea.

Kayla then make a sound, "my water just broke!" Kayla shouted.

"Holy crap!" Oliver shouted.

"What are you guys waiting for?! Get her to the hospital!" I shouted at them.

"Okay, okay." Layla and Diana helps Kayla up and begin to walk out.

Then we heard heavy footsteps upstairs.

We all stay quiet, "we live on the top floor." Cali pointed out.

The ceiling fell down on us, "Angela!" I pull him close to me. "Woah Sam, watch out!" Amber shouted when he was close to the edge.

"We need to get out of here."

"Yes, you do." Brittany jumps down from the rooftop.

"Next time, don't pick the top floor." Melanie says, holding a rifle.

"Next time, use the front door!" Cali elbow both of them in the face.

Cali is a wrestler, she represents The Skulls.

"Hey!" Chris appears, "no, Chelsea HUH? This is going to be interesting." Chris smirks.

He whistled and their soldiers appear, "Angela, hang on to me." I whispered into his ear.

Stephanie's Point Of View

Lea drops the machine gun as it is out of ammo.

I watch Hayley spread her wings and left with Angela.

Champ then runs out of Chelsea's room, "oh my god, no!" Ryder shouted, carrying him in his arms.

"I swear all he cares about is that puppy." Amber mutters as she kicks a man in the face.

"Do you like the smell of my shoes?!" Amber yelled at the man who is unconscious.

"You guys know that this is 2010 all over again, let's start from high school shall we?"