Cause I make cool friends

Here's the next chappy! sorry it took sooo long, hope you like it and thanks ever so for reading! The pic is of Kaitlyn Stahl.

--------------------------------------------------------

"My frinds say I'm a fool to think that your the on for-"

Ewww, I hate that song I think, reaching over and slamming on my alarm clock. I streach out and yawn as I crawl out of bed and stumble toward my bathroom. I make sure the water is freezing before jumping in the shower, it's the only way to wake me up in the mornig, and it makes sure I hurry up in the shower. After a quick wash I wrap a towel aroun myself and walk over to the bright orange dresser near my bright purple bed,yep, you heard me right, I also have neon blue carpet and red walls, the ceiling is green.

I slip on hot pink skinny jeans, black combat boots and a white tee shirt, I pull on a black leather jacket (fake, I swear!) and finally wrap a pretty turquosie scarf that my best frind got me for Christmas around my neck. I walk over to my make up stand and brush my hair out, it dries fast and is kinda wavy today so it looks fine. I lean in and apply some sparkly black eyeliner and blue mascara (what, it looks good). I walk out of my room and head downstairs to the kitchen to get my much needed breakfeast; orange juice and skittles! I see my dad leaning on the counter and reading this morning paper, lightly chuckling every few seconds. "Good morning Dad" I say then start gulping down Sunny D and throwing the most delicious candy in the world in my mouth.

"Morning Elle, striving to make yourself sick I see," He only arched a graying eyebrow at my dietary habits, used to then by now.

"You betcha" I replied grinning, I kissed his cheack "love you Dad, see you after school"

"Love you to Kiddo" with that I put the juce container back in the fridge and threw away the empty candy bag. I walked out the frount drow and was faced with the decision of what car to take today, my motercycle helmet would screw up my hair, I had to get special permision to use Dads Lambo, driving the red Ferrari we used last night would be be stupid... so the red Cadillac Eldoado it is! My baby. I go to Lincoln High School (home of the Cardinals..Gag)in Portland but I live about half an hour away in Sunnyside which is over in East Portland. As I'm driving I try to remember the last thime I saw my besty, Kaitlyn. Lyn and I had been friend since 4th grade, in 5th, right after Dad took me out on my first heist, I had told her all about it, not knowing how dangerous that was. Thankfully she had kept my secret and we have been BFFs ever since. The last time I saw her...hmm, two and a half months ago, her parents had took her on a summer cruise, which was cool, but I've really missed her.

Pulling into the school parking lot, I scaned around, looking for her green Spidar, before I saw it however, something-or should I say someone?- slammed into my side, "Elley-Bear!" Lyn screamed in my ear.

As I was tackled to the ground I burst out laughing, "Hi-ya Lyns, I missed you to!" I huggd her as she was helping me up. Linking arms we started walking to class, "So, how was your Summer?" I asked.

"Oh you know" she replied airily, "sat around, got a tan, went swimming in the equator. Just stuff, not nearly as exciting as I'm sure your summer was, so, did you steal the Hope Diamond?"

"Oh my God! Of course not, do I look like I wanna get cursed?" I told her laughing again, actually, it was a rare moment when we weren't giggleing about something together. "Just the useual, files discrimanating photos, oh! Do you remember that Painting the museum got two years ago?"

"Yea the creepy Picasso! Oh, you didn't! Did you?" She sounded shocked,  but amused.

"To be fair, Andy helped. It is now back to it's home, in Spain" I ansered, watching her expression when I mentioned my 20 year old brother. You see, Andy had been crushing on Lyn for a few years now-not that he would admit it- and it was my hope that she like him back, they woul be adorable! She put her head I could have sworn I saw her blush, man I hope so!