"Win at all costs. Boom!" He then moved his arms around to both sides numerous times. "Catchphrase win!"

Raph growled while holding the ball. "This happens every time."

"Not the dancing. Anything but the dancing!" Mikey wailed.

"Let's just get going," Mizuki scoffed, rolling her eyes. "We'll leave him to his victory dancing."

As the four other teens left Leo, Raph tossed the basketball over his shoulder.

"I'm the best, I'm the best. I'm the best, I'm the best..." Leo sang and kept on dancing around.

As he did so, the basketball bounced off the court and into the darkness for a few seconds. Someone caught it from the dark and tossed it towards the basketball hoop.

Leo stopped when he saw the ball fall through the hoop perfectly. "What?"

A man laughed from behind him, clapping his hands. "Nice moves, man."

When Leo turned around, a man with neon blue hair was waking up to him. He is wearing a brown vest, black shirt, red pants, and sneakers. Gold accessories covered his neck and wrists.

Leo gasped when he recognized him. "Are you all-star player turned billionaire, owner slash coach, slash recording artist Tim Dunkman?!"

"Call me The Dunk," the man smirked. "I saw those sweet dance moves, and I got a business proposition for you. It's no secret that my team stinks. They're losers. You know what? I couldn't buy a sack of nickels with any of 'em."

"A sack of what?" Leo asked confused.

"You know what?" The Dunk wrapped an arm around his shoulders. "I like the pep of your pizza, and the squeaks of your sneaks. How'd you like to be—"

"Your new power forward who makes the winning dunk in game seven?" Leo asked as he imagined himself in a red team jersey and shorts about to make a score.

"No, of course not," The Dunk slammed the imaginary ball from Leo's hands. "You're just a random guy with oddly green skin playing in the park. What I need is someone to get my crowd hype, to get my team hype. I need you to be the mascot for my New York Daves."

Leo thought about what he had told him before he beamed. "Still great! Wait, I thought you were called the Vipers."

The Dunk huffed when he remembered how he got the current team name.

In the basketball stadium, there were only a few people in the auditorium as The Dunk stood with a stout man in the area.

"Congratulations! You have won our contest to rename the team!" The Dunk exclaimed to the stout man. "What's it gonna be? Dragons, Dunkers?"

He held the microphone to the man, who blinked.

"I'm Dave," he replied.

"Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave!" The little crowd chanted.

"What do you say?" The Dunk held out his hand for Leo to shake.

"I'm in!" Leo answered.

*****

Leo placed the head of the Daves mascot on him as he stood in the basketball stadium. "Let's go!"

The rival basketball team sped past him as the game began.

For a few nights, the Daves kept losing every game, and The Dunk was getting agitated by the losses. Nevertheless, Leo kept dancing during the games.