THE SHOE INCIDENT

This was one of the epic moments of the history of our bus. There was a boy in our bus named Banaj. He was much junior to us. I know the name is a bit different but it was so. He was a very playful boy of our bus. He was often scolded by MR.RPO
and other staff. However he would never listen to them and he was always the same . ""The notorious guy"".

He also had an elder sister in the bus. He also had some friends however they were much less than the number of his enemies in the bus.

However this incident is not at all related to his friends or enemies. It totally involves him.

One day after the school dismissal he was playing near the bus stand. There was an open drain nearby. His friends were also playing with him. The game was CATCH ME IF YOU CAN. The children were so busy in playing with each other that they did not notice the open drain.

The black dirty drain stunk a lot. Banaj indifferent to his surroundings ran as fast as he could to save himself from being caught.

He ran ran ran and then guesss what????????

He fell into the drain. All black. All his uniform turned into black. His face,legs and hands turned black. Those dirty hands with all those stinky clothes.

I think you might have understood what type of drain it was. It contained all the dirty excreta in the drain and all garbage with polythene and all.

When we all reached to the spot we saw the condition and laughed and laughed.

The situation was weird but it was too funny. I hope that you will be able to understand the situation.

The interesting thing was that he was unable to move out as his leg and shoe was stuck in the drain and he was neither able to take out the shoe nor the leg. Just imagine the situation and I am sure that this will make you chuckle and giggle. A boy standing in open drain all his hands turned black with all those waste material. Even his face also had the waste. Moreover, it was the summer season and the sweat also fell down his face. All the black mass also moved down with his sweat and spread all over his face.

I hope that you all are enjoying the book and will vote and comment on the book.
Tell me what might have happened after that ? How he would have been able to move out of the situation ? Who might have helped him out?

Comment and tell me the name of the person.

And believe me the next part would be really very interesting and don't miss to read that on next Monday.

I am sorry for being late to update the part. I seriously apologise.........