Gym with Jon & The Guys

Lexi Bella's POV

I was at the gym with the guys as I spotted them for their matches at Summerslam.

I was wearing: black Adidas baggy pants, sketchers, a white cropped t-shirt and my hair was down.

I was spotting Joe at the benching.

"Come on, Joe! Just one more, big guy!" I cheered my best friend on.

He lifted it and then I helped him put it back on the stand and he sits up. I hand him a cold water bottle.

"Thanks, babygurl." He says.

"No problem, Joebear." I say and he chuckles, kissing my cheek.

I kiss his then go to Colby at the exercising area.

"Workout with me?" He asks.

"Sure." I say.

I start working out with him and then stand on his toes for him as he did sit ups.

"Thanx, Lex." He says.

"No problem, Colbs." I say.

I see Jon doing push-ups. I walk over and stand by him.

"Babe, put some weight on my back." He says.

I smirk and get on his back and he laughs.

"I said some weight not a feather." He says and I laugh as he kept going.

I got up and did a push up and kissed him. He kissed back, laughing. I put myself in a hand stand and then did a cartwheel to stand up. He got up and all the guys came over.

////

Roman Reigns' POV
(SURPRISE!!!)

I was lifting weights while Colby was doing pull ups, Jon was doing push ups, and Lexi was at the punching bag.

Colby and I get a drink of water and look over at our lovebird friends and see Lexi laying on Jon's back as he continued push ups.

We laugh and take pictures. I post it on Twitter.

'@RomanReignsWWE: -the pic- At the gym with @RollinsWWE @TheDeanAmbrose and @LexiKnightWWE and saw this.'

////

Lexi Bella's POV

I had gotten up from Jon and saw Colby and Joe walk over.

"I still can't believe you were a cheerleader." Roman says.

I giggle.

"Captain of my high school cheerleading team for all four years in a row." I say.

"Damn." They say and then I saw Saraya aka Paige.

"Lexi!" I heard my favorite British voice call.

"Rya!" I call back.

We hug and laugh then pull away.

"How's my favorite Arizona girl?" She asks.

"I'm good, how's my favorite England girl?" I ask.

"Good. I just got asked out." She says.

"By who?!" I ask.

She points to... Dolph Ziggler?!

"Dolph?!" I ask.

She nods, blushing. I laugh. Dean then wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my temple then lays his chin on my shoulder.

"You guys are so cute." Saraya says.

I giggle as the Total Divas crew walk up. AJ moved past them and then walked over to us. AJ and Paige are my closest friends in the divas.

"Hey, Lex." Brie says.

I saw the cameras for their show with them. I looked at the boys and they nodded.

"You ready for wrestlemania?" Brie asks.

"Yup. My baby's gonna win." I say.

"So is mine." She says and we laugh.

"So, who is your boo?" Trinity/Naomi asks.

"Oh come on, Trin. We all know it's Dean Ambrose." Ariane/Cameron says.

"Is it?" Summer asks.

"Yes. I am dating the lunatic fringe." I say.

"Hey." Dean says, hugging me from behind and I laugh with the girls.

"We're all goin out tonight. Why don't you guys join us? All of you." Trinity asks.

"You actually want us to hang out with you." Dean says.

"Yeah. Our guys will be there too. No one is dating Randy or Bray." Natalya says.

We all laugh at the last comment then agree.