Lexi's Boyfriend Is Revealed

Lexi Bella's POV

I was with my sisters, Bryan and John at catering. We were talking about the show and stuff. I was in my ring gear since my match is next.

"So, Lex..." John trails off.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Your sisters and family tell us that you're in a relationship with someone." Bryan says.

I look at Nikki and Brie. They were looking at me.

"Yes. I am with someone. We've been together for a good solid 3 years." I say.

"Who is it?" John asks.

I hesitate. What will they say? John's in a rival with him right now.

I look around then my eyes land on him. He was sitting with our best friend. My boyfriend of 3 years. He sees me and winks. I turn away and see my family watching me.

"Lexi! You're on in 30!" The tech yells.

I get up and kiss their cheeks then run to the curtain. I get there and the beginning of my music plays before fireworks pop and smoke goes onto the stage.

Where are the people that accused me?
The ones who beat me down and bruised me

I walk out and the fans go insane.

"The following contest is a divas match scheduled for one fall, introducing first, from San Francisco, California, weighing at a 125 lbs, Lexi Bella!!" Lillian announces.

I walk down the ramp and hop onto the apron before getting in the ring and getting onto the second turnbuckle. I look out to the screaming fans and smile. They've always accepted me and stood by every decision I made.

I keep getting requests from fans for me to go back to how I was before my sisters. See, I've been in the WWE longer than my sisters. I debuted in 2003. I was deafest on wrestling growing up so once I graduated high school, I packed my bags and took off.

I was trained by the best of the best.

The fans were going insane. I smirk then jump down and my music stops.

Call to me
Call to me

Summer walks out with a mic. Great.

"Lexi... I hate to break this to you... But you won't be facing me tonight..." She says.

What? I was confused.

////

Brie Bella's POV

What the hell? Then who's Jenni facing? Soon my question was answered.

BOOM!

No. My eyes grew. Everyone's did. Fear spread on Lexi's face. Soon, Kane popped out of the ring and grabbed Lexi's leg.

"Lexi!" I squeal.

"John! Bryan! Go help he--" Nikki begins but was cut off by a theme blasting.

No. No way. Dean Ambrose?

Dean sprints down the ring and slides in the ring and starts punching and kicking Kane. He got Lexi loose and then Kane got in the ring.

They started fighting. Kane threw Dean out of the ring and then grabbed Lexi's throat and lifted her up. Kane was then hit with a chair by Dean.

Kane dropped Lexi as Dean destroyed him with the chair.

Dean dropped the chair and got Lexi and they ran up the ramp. Dean held her close to him in a very protective way. Lexi was breathing hard.

Dean's theme then blasted through the arena.

The fans were going insane. But... Why did Dean save Lexi? That question was answered too. Dean held Lexi close and they talked as she nodded. He then kisses her and she kissed back.

The fans went insane.

Nikki was enraged. I was shocked. John and Bryan were shocked and happy.

Lexi and Dean went backstage as the show went to commercial.