Shocking Truth Revealing

Dean Ambrose's POV

I was with Colby and Joe in catering as we watched the show. Jenni was in Vince's office. We sat down with Cena, Bryan, Ziggler, Paige, and AJ.

Brie, Nikki, and their brother & mother were in the ring with Jerry Lawler.

"We wanna take this time and call out Lexi... So Lexi... Please come out here. We really need to talk to you. Now please." Brie says.

A couple seconds went by then...

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta.
SHIELD

Lexi walked down the stairs and then hopped the barricade and went into the ring. Jerry handed her a mic as our music died out.

"What do you want?" Jenni asks.

"Look... Mom has some information for you and... It's not easy. But it's not right that she waited this long to tell you either." Brie says.

"We swear we didn't know about this until last night. We dragged her out here tonight so she can tell you." Nikki says.

Lexi was confused. Nikki gave the mic to her mom.

"You need to tell her. You kept this from her, her entire life and she has a right to know." Brie sternly says.

The mom sighed and takes the mic.

"Look... Alexandra. These were given to me... When you were 12 years old... From your real parents. Your father called many times. I wouldn't let them..." The mom spoke.

"Hold the phone.... Did she just say real parents?" Colby asks.

"What do you mean "my real parents"?" Lexi asks.

The mom sighs and hands her the papers.

"It's all in there." The mom says.

"No... Tell me. Now!" Lexi says.

The mom sighs.

"You're not.. who you think you are. Please. Just read it." The mom says.

Lexi opens the package and pulls out paperwork and a birth certificate. What the hell? Lexi looked it all over and looked ready to faint. She was also crying.

"Tell her... Tell the whole world the secret that you kept from her!" Brie says to the mom.

"Alexandra... Is not a Bella. She's not the sister of Nikki or Brie... She has no siblings. She's a daddy's girl... To Mark Calaway... And a mommy's princess to Sara Frank." The Bellas mom says.

Lexi shakes her head. Oh god.

"Alexandra isn't even Alexandra... That's not her name." The mom says.

What?

"Lexi's real name... Is Octavia Josephine-Aurora Calaway. Born August 17th, 1988. Father is a WWE Superstar and mother is a model but was in the WWE for a while." The mom says.

Lexi's jaw dropped.

"There's only... One man... That has that last name... No... It can't be..." Lexi says.

"Yes.. It is. Your father is your trainer." The mom says.

Lexi broke down. I can't take this.

"I can't take this anymore." I say and ran off.

I ran out and down the ramp. I slid in and went to Lexi. She hugged my neck and I held her close by her waist. I kiss her head and she sobs into my shoulder.

"Shhh... It's gonna be ok, baby. I love you." I say.

"I love you, too, Jon. I love you so much." She says.

"Lexi?" We hear.

We pull away and saw Nikki and Brie. Brie hands her an envelope. Lexi takes it.

"Your dads address and phone number. Your moms is in there, too. We searched them up for you last night. Figured you'd wanna see them again." Nikki says.

Lexi sniffles and hugs them. They hugged back.

"Go find your parents, Octavia." They say.

"I like that name." Lex--... Octavia says and the girls laugh.

I take... Octavia... backstage. We walked and went to the hotel hand in hand and in silence.

We got to the hotel room and changed out clothes.

"Start calling me Octavia. I need to get use to it." She says, reading my mind.

I nod.

"Ok." I say.

She looked herself in the mirror. She had on black boy-shorts and a black Dean "Unstable" Ambrose t-shirt.

She was went and sat on the balcony. She began smoking a cigarette. I sigh and walk over to her. I lean down and kiss her head then squat down in front of her.

"You know this isn't gonna change anything between us, right?" I ask.

She looks up at me with her beautiful watery eyes.

"Really?" She asks.

I take her cigarette and put it out then pull her inside and to the room and lightly pin her against the wall. I hold her cheeks in my hands and make her look into my eyes.

"You really think I'm just wanna walk away because of an identity? Babe, you could have had a gender change and I'd still be with you. I love you more than anything. Just like how I said when we first met... You're my obsession. It doesn't matter what your name is. It doesn't define you. You are my life... my soulmate... my best friend... maybe one day more than that." I say to her.

She closes her eyes and sniffles then opens her eyes again and I kiss her. She kisses back. I kiss her tears away then kiss from her cheek to her neck.

I pick her up and she grips my shirt as I hold her legs that were wrapped around my waist. She leans her head back and I kiss her neck and she lightly moans.

I bring her face back to me and I kiss her lips and she kisses back. We end up making out and she took some control of the kiss, too. We pull away for air and I place her back on her feet.

"I love you... Octavia Josephine-Aurora Calaway." I say and she smiles.

"I love you, too, Jonathan Good." She says and I smile.

We decided to call it a night and then laid down and she cuddles into my chest and I hold her close to me. She soon falls asleep on my chest. Nothing will touch her. Ever.