Return and New Look

Roman Reigns' POV

It's been 2 months and no one, but Vince, has seen or heard from Octavia. She made him not tell anyone where she was or what she was doing.

Honestly, we're all worried. Jon is freaking out. He's been down and depressed. Octavia is like a little sister to Colby and I. We miss her. I miss her.

Jojo and Galina always ask about her. Even Leighla is asking about her. Fans are putting up signs and chanting things for and about her.

I'm really worried about Jon. He's so depressed. He loves her more than anything and anyone in this universe. It's crazy. She's literally his other half. He's like a lost puppy looking for its mom.

"She's gonna be ok, Jon. I know Octavia. She's just trying to process all of this." Brie says.

Jon nods and then we watch the show. Summer and Layla were facing the bellas. AJ and Paige were with us. Poor girls. AJ and Paige look like a lost puppies without Octavia around.

Then....

Sierra. Hotel. India. Echo. Lima. Delta.
SHIELD.

"Wait a minute!" Cole exclaims.

What the hell?

We look to the screen and see... Oh my god. The fans were on their feet, screaming their souls out.

"It's Octavia! It's Octavia!" Cole exclaims.

Octavia with a whole new look and tattoos and even piercings. She ran down the ramp and slid in the ring.

Octavia double close lines Layla and Summer.

"Octavia's back!" Cole exclaims.

Octavia was punching Summer and Layla.

"It's octavia!" Jerry cheers.

Octavia then grabs Summer and Layla and makes them head butt.

"Octavia is back and cleaning house!" JBL says.

Octavia hits the chokeslam on Layla.

"Chokeslam to Layla!" Cole exclaims.

"A lesson out of her father, The Undertaker's, books!" JBL says.

Octavia then does her father's signature taunt. The thumb across the throat and.... Holy Hell! She rolled her eyes to the back of her head then came back to normal!

"Tombstone City, oh my god!" Jerry says.

Octavia grabs Summer and hits the Tombstone Piledriver.

"Tombstone Piledriver!" Cole exclaims as she did.

Octavia just staid there. Hovered over a motionless Summer. Her father's music plays. Oh shit.

"Octavia. Is back. And she is more powerful than ever." Cole says.

Octavia turned to the stage where The Undertaker stood. He walked to the bottom of the ramp in his long black leather trench coat and his black hat.

He motioned Octavia to go to him. She crawled over and under the bottom rope. She landed on her feet. He wrapped an arm around her and she hugged him.

A smile on her face. They faced the fans with smirks on their faces. Undertaker motions a belt on Octavia's waist.

"I'm back, bitches." Octavia says.

I smirk and let out a chuckle. Jon did too. Everyone did. We all got up and went to the curtain and saw Octavia and The Undertaker walk back.

"I told you you could do it." Undertaker says to Octavia who giggled.

"Whatever. Now let's go to catering. I wanna see my friends and my man. Who you still need to meet." Octavia says.

"Looks like they found you." Undertaker says.

Octavia sees us and smiles.

"Octavia!!" Paige and AJ scream.

They ran and jumped on her. Octavia laughed and caught AJ and wrapped an arm around Paige. They all released and then John, Bryan, Dolph, Jimmy, Jey, then Colby hugged her.

"We missed ya, O." Colby says as they pulled away.

"I missed you, too, two-tones." She says and he chuckles.

I hugged her next and she hugged back.

"I missed you. You had me worried, babygurl." I say.

"I know. Im sorry." She says, as we pull away.

"It's ok. Now go to Jon. He's been depressed." I say.

"He was literally like a lost little boy looking for his mom in the mall." Colby says and I nod.

"Aww. My poor baby." She says and goes over to Jon.

He was being stubborn and had his arms crossed while looking down at the floor, pouting. She went and nuzzled her face in his neck.

"You left me." He says.

"I know. I'm sorry." She says in a soft, high pitched, voice.

"Why?" He asks.

"I went to find my parents. I found my mom and spent some time with her. Then, I found my dad and spent time with him. I also removed all my old tattoos and piercings then got new ones." She says.

He finally looked at her and took in her new.. Everything. He took a piece of her hair and twirled it around his finger and sighed.

"I never was able to stay mad at you. Still can't." He says and kisses her nose.

She giggles and they hug. They peck lips and then pull away and she brings him over to us.

"Dad, this is my boyfriend, Jonathan, aka Dean Ambrose. Jon, this is my father, Mark. Aka The Undertaker." Tara says.

Jon and Mark talked to the side for a bit while we all caught up with Octavia. I saw one tattoo that really caught my attention.

I grab her right wrist and see the tattoo more clearly

"Damn, girl!" I say and she giggles.

"Look at this one." She says and looks at Jon and Mark talking then pulls her shirt down.

I saw a Dean Ambrose symbol and his ring name underneath it on her right breast. Colby and I chuckle.

Jon and Mark walk back over looking happy and were laughing. Jon and Octavia hold each other and I thought it was adorable.