Shadrek 2 - The Cumming

Start from the beginning

Scourge got up and went to save the black hedgehog but he had already saved himself. “ILL SAVE YOU WITH MY STAND GREEN DAY THATS NOT A STAND USED FOR MOLD BUT FOR MORPHING” but scourge was too late and jut followed behind shadow anyway. “Go away you booger” “but i love you” “NO YOU GREEN TURD IM LOOKING FOR MY HUSBAND” “but im your husband” “SHUT UP” shadow smacked scourge with his mighty slapping fists and scourge was knocked out “now time to find my man”

Shadow ran really fast because of his shoes that help him go fast. H e was off to find the oval office where no doubt that Shrek was being held. Scourge later woke up. shadow was gone but Scourge let his feelings spill just like his blood that was also spilling on the floor. "But please!" Scourge pleaseded. "i only agreed to Fiona's demands cause i knew that Shrek cauldnt really treat you right. i know i can! hedgehog with hedgehog not hedgehog with ogre!"

Shadow looks at scourge with a really angry face, Shadow: "YOU RACIST FUCK!" He summons a hail of chaos spears in the sky that look like fucking penises wtf, so they fall down and hit scourges ass, scourge obviously is alive but he definetly feels the pain. Shadow: "I Am shadow the hedgehog, i chose my own path to marry and be with the sexy ogre known as shrek. With the power of the chaos lube, I will get fucked in the ass harder than kim kardashians popularity. THIS IS WHO I AM!!" And he fucking knocks out scourge, and continues on

Shadow walked forth and continued to the Oval Office. He was faced in front of the doors. He kicked them open and there was Fiona, smirking evilly in front of a platter with a naked Shrek tied up on it. Shrek had an apple in his mouth, he looked like roast pork minus the roast. Shrek turned his head to Shadow and let a tear slip. “MMFHNHGG!!”

“how could you” shadow hissed at Fiona as she let out an evil cackle

Fiona responded with grin and a ”fufufu” “My name is Fiona. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.” She exclaims as Shadows stands vibrating with anger she continues again....“How could I?... HOW COULD I?!!” She laughs menacingly “you know why....”

“FIONA WOAH YOURE KIRA??” Scourge exclaims “also i thought wed agree youd only capture shrek not hurt him like this” “i do what i want when i want i will have my husband back” Fiona said with no hesitance “I DONT CARE ABOUT WHO DID WHAT JUST GET SHREK BACK, SHIT FOR BRAINS” shadow screamed at scourge. So the both of them ran towards the big green stinky lady, she was very stinky. This was a fight to the death.

"hHhHhHHHaaaaaAAA!!!" a battle cry from Shadow sounded. shadow used his chaos spear and aimed for Fiona's face. Scourge meanwhile had removed the apple from his mouth and was trying to untie Shrek

Shrek finally could fucking scream "HOLY FUCKING NIPPLE SHIT I FEEL MY ASSHOLE BLEEDING FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" and shrek shits out 10 lemons out his dick hole and ass. Shrek: 'by the way i know you fucked my wife laddie, we'll talk about this later donkey." Scourge: "yeah yeah yeah, JUST HELP US ALREADY!". Shrek stands up naked and turns into "MAN BEHIND THE SLAUGHTER! ACT 3 FREEZE" And fiona fucking drops on the floor like a bitch, and shadow releases one final blow. Shadow: 'CHAOS!! CHRISTMAS LIGHTS" , its shadow but he takes out a jar of shreks radioactive cum and drops it on fionas face, burning her alive, she screams out "OOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Shadow: "we'll have to defeat her another day, COME ON!" and they started running from the gulages holy fuck this is longer than my abortion-