『 do i know you? 』

Changkyun is in the hospital, he's making sure to be by your side until you're awake, he can't help but to cry seeing his lover got bruises all over her face. "Y/n,,once ur awake, I'll be here still until you recover, will be by your side forever, please don't forget me..? I know, that you have lost some of your memories and you're in a really bad condition right now, I'll be here" he said to you and peck your forehead.

Not longer after that Hyungwon came. "Changkyun-ah, you can go home now, you've been here since last night, I'll take care of her" he just nodded. "Make sure to come back here" Hyungwon told him and he says okay and left. 

Your brother look at you and give a weak smile, stroking your soft pink hair and he sigh cz he felt like a bad brother to you. "Y/n, do you remember that time when we used to fight as a little kid, I pulled your hair and you pinch my butt, we always fight back then when we were little until now, no wonder eomma and appa moved back to Itaewon, y/n-ah, if you can hear me, please don't forget me, your friends, my friends and Changkyun, your boyfriend." He said to you, after 15 minutes of him babbling to you, he stopped cz he saw you slowly open your eyes. 

"Y/n?" He frowned. You open your eyes and look at him. "Hyungwon Oppa, why am I here?" You asked only to receive a hug from him. "That's okay, it's better for you to not know, btw, do you,,remember me? Or, know me?" He asked pointing to himself. You chuckled and playfully hit his arm. "Of course I know you idiot, you're my brother...?!" You said to him and he give you a weak but sincere smile. "Why? Is...everything okay?" He look at you and sigh. "Well, the doctor said that after you accident—" then you cut off his words. "I had an accident?!" You yelled. "Y/n— ugh that's why it's better for you to not know about this, yes you had an accident and—" "AM I DEAD OPPA?!" Then he look at you and calm you down. "Y/n let me explain, okay? Yesterday, the doctor made some check up on you and he said that you have lost some of your memories because of the accident, I'm very sorry" you get up and hug him. "That's okay, maybe I didn't lost all of my memories? Who knew?" You said and then the door open and Changkyun walked in. 

"Y/n, you're awake" he said with a smile and moved closer to you, he's happy he even got tears in his eyes, but the happiness in him only last for 1 second. "Do I...know you?" You asked him and Changkyun flop himself on the couch feeling sad. "Um, I asked you, do I—" this time it was Hyungwon who cut off your words. "Y/n stop, he's your...boyfriend, you do know him, right?" You frowned and look at Changkyun, he get up and take a chair and place it next to your bed, he sit and look at you. "Chae y/n, do you know me? I'm your boyfriend Im Changkyun," you look at him and you could feel there're tears in your eyes. "Who— ugh who are you? Seriously this time who are you? Do I know you?" Changkyun just sit there and silently cry. "Y/n-ah, he's your boyfriend, his name is Im Changkyun, you both have been together since the school started months ago" Hyungwon told you and Changkyun look up to you with hope in his eyes. "I don't remember having a boyfriend, but...I think your name sounded familiar to me, it's like I've heard it before, and I've called that name before, but I can't remember when..." Changkyun smiled at you and took out his phone. 

"Y/n, that's okay if you don't remember me, I'll help you to gain all your memories back until you know and finally remember me, that's okay honey, take your time" Changkyun said to you and peck your forehead. "Are you really my boyfriend?" You innocently asked him, he just nodded and walked outside. "Where are you going?" You asked him and he turn to you with a weak smile. "Giving you some time" he said and left. You look at Hyungwon with confusion and he just sigh. "Ouh y/n— umm, do you, know Avn?" He asked. "Yea, she's my friend" you answered and smiled. "Well can you name all members in your gang?" You then nodded and frown at him. "Ur being weird, anyways, since you want me to name all of them, I got Chaesa, Avn, Hann, Baejin, Jess, and Yeorum!" You named them all and smiled. "Okay, I'm gonna test your brain to see who else that you've forgotten, okay?" He told you and you nodded.