『 unexpected things always happen to us 』

You wake up in the morning and not feeling well, so you take a shower and put on a simple makeup and dress yourself in a gray tank top and white tracksuit. You check the time on your phone and it's already 7:00 am, you went to HyungWon's room and knock it, once ur inside you saw that he's already dressed up and about to leave the house.

"Ouh,,Oppa, where are you going?" He looked at you and smiled. "I have to go Eomma needs me to run errands she said she'll be cooking our favorites! You coming with me?" He asked you nicely. "No that's okay I wanna take a walk outside cz I'm not feeling well, I think it's because I drank too much beer last night" he laughed at you and you both leave the house. You were walking and feeling the cold wind blows up to your face remind you of the good old days of you and Hyungwon when you guys were little, as you walk towards the park, you stopped and rest at the bench cz you felt a light headache slowly coming to you, by that time you're in a serious pain, you tried to dial Hyungwon's number but he's phone are always in a silent mode. "Ahhh fuck! Why does everyone that I know always put on a silent mode on their phoneeee aish" you said to yourself and you scroll down through your phone and you tried to dial Jooheon's number. 'We are very sorry, but the—'.  You groaned and end the call cz everyone made their phone on a silent mode. "Heh, wait— omg Avn, Avn!! She never put on a silent mode on her phone!" You happily think of her and was about to call her, but you can't. "Aish! Don't tell me ur on a silent mode too! Waeeee argh like almost everyone put on a silent mode— even my gang?!" You whines and get up to leave the park.

You walked until you reach your house, then you receive a phone call from your cousin Hyolyn. 

"Yeobosaeyo?" You faintly said with a loud sigh. 

"Ooooo yah yah yahhh don't startled me like that your voice is so loud even my mom can hear it" she teasingly said and laugh.

"Ouh..unnie why do you call? Is there anything I can know??"

"Ouh yea I heard ur not feeling well? Is there anything I can help?"

"Unnie that's okay I'm fine it's nothing seriously!"

"Y/n, I know you so well you can't lie to me, your voice sounded different and I know that you're sick, c'mon tell me what's wrong" she said and sounded concern.

"Hhhh, okay fine I'm sick, I drank too much beer last night and I woke up not feeling well, btw how'd you know about my condition?"

"Ahhh Hyungwon told me just now, he called me and said that you're sick"

"That's it?" You asked.

"Yea..u know your brother,,..he's always tell me everything about you without any reason! Now y/n, I want you to take my advice seriously this time okay? Drink a lot of water, do some daily workouts, get enough sleep, always manage to balance your diet, I'm very worried about you whenever you went on a diet cz you always take the diet too seriously until you forget to eat, don't drink too much beer  it'll only make things worse, you're still young y/n, don't waste your life to something that's not important for you, I'm telling you this cz I love you so much and you're the youngest in our families, you're my little sister so you better not disappoint me" she said and you can sense her pouting.

"UNNIEEE WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME CRY LIKE THIS?! Hmm I'll take the advice given seriously this time! Don't worry!" 

"Hmmm that's my sister! Bye I have to go now I got a lot of works to do! I'll see you again someday, love you!" She said and end the call. 

You laugh to yourself cz she's always there to make your day brighter, whenever you felt lonely, your cousin Hyolyn will always there to cheer you up, that's what you love about her, she's always so caring to you and always treats you like her own child, you love everything about her and the fact that she's your only cousin that already married makes you even more happy cz she always let you play with her daughter. You went upstairs to your room and change into a comfy outfit a.k.a your oversized shirt and shorts. You look very good in it and you went downstairs to watch tv.