『 the real you 』

At home + your POV

School was exhausted alright , even tho today was the first day but some teachers already gaves us A LOT of stupid homeworks, I kinda miss those days where I used to spray walls and getting detention with my girls, but not this year, and tbh this year starts off shitty. I flop myself on my bed feeling the soft mattress makes me feel sleepy, but then someone knock on my door and opened it before I could even say 'come in' , yep that's right my one and only rude brother Chae Hyungwon, most people at school said we both looked alike and I don't see why not? 

"Y/n we need to talk" Hyungwon said to me and sit on my bed. "Bro no one gave you the fucking ugly permission to sit here" "Chae Y/N this is no time for joke I'm serious!" He voice attack me and sounded serious. "Chae Hyungwon ur the one that—" "Chae Y/N!" He snapped back, yep that's us, Chae Hyungwon and Chae Y/N, one day without a fight feels like one year without it.

  "Okay fine what is it" "tomorrow, after school Kihyun will come and pick u and you just have to follow him okay? He said he'll bring u somewhere so u just have to follow him, and if he told u to do anything you HAVE to listen to him arrasso?" He told me lol he's acting weird hahahah. "Nahh I got a lot of other things to take care of after school sorry but tell him that he can just go pick up on other girls" I bluntly said to my brother and he seemed pissed off but still not giving up. "I'll pay for your lunch tomorrow" I smirked at him knowing that he's desperate for me to follow Kihyun and maybe he got a surprise for me? "Deal" I said and he yelp in happiness and walk out. I seriously have never seen this side of him, he's always on his rude side but this fluffy side of him is actually cute!

End of your POV.

You quickly drifted off to a deep slumber cz ur tired plus, tomorrow is gonna be full of surprises. Hyungwon is in his room next to yours and he slowly walked out of his room and quietly open your door to find u sleeping, he's happy alright, he makes sure no one is downstairs and he was about to made his way outside until...

"Chae Hyungwon, where are you going?" The mother Mrs.Chae asked him with a serious face. "ouh..eomma, I wanna see my friends they're outside now" he replied like nothing happened. "At 11:30 pm??" She questioned and Hyungwon just nervously chuckled. "Fine, but make it quick" she finally gave in and Hyungwon quickly walked outside making sure to lock the door. "Guys where are u??" Hyungwon yelled at then there's a voice calling out to him. "Oi hyungwon-ah! Over here!" Wonho shouted. He made his way to the park and his boys are there. "Okay have you told y/n about it??" Kihyun asked him. 

"Yes and she said okay" Then Changkyun widened his eye and stare at Hyungwon with face of disbelief. "Changkyun-ah, I didn't tell her she's going to meet u" he sigh of relief and thank them. "Okay so we will do as the plan tomorrow and Changkyun, you should TALK to her okay don't act like a statue she will probably find it akward, if u want her play hard then or else you'll never get her." Jooheon told him. "Okay okay I'll go inside first anything just text me bye!" Hyungwon said and he quickly went inside while the others already walked away.  

The next morning you wake up pretty early and you quickly take a shower and dress up for school, you wear a back hoodie and a black skinny jeans and did your simple makeup, Hyungwon was up early too and he's done everything before u. "Pretty early today huh?" Hyungwon smirked at you. "Lol its cz I don't wanna hear those nagging from you, let's go" and then you both walked to school and arrived safely. The entire classes was boring for you cz Mr.Ahn switched your places with Jooheon again and there you are akwardly sit next to Changkyun. All that u can hear from him is a tired sigh, low cough, and a cute sniffs. 

Time skipped.

"Y/n!" Kihyun called you and he ran towards you at your locker. "Why are you rushing?" You laughed at him as he stands in front of you and smiled cutely, you ruffles his hair softly and sigh. "What brings u here? Schools already over" "Ouh, didn't Hyungwon told u something yesterday?" And that time u finally remembered back. "Ouh yea...he said I have to follow you" "hm majayo! Kaja! Follow me:)!" He said and you followed him to the park at your school. You guys sit at a bench and talk a bit. "Are u waiting for someone?" You asked. "Em ne, I'm waiting for a friend I want u to meet" "who is that friend?" "Ah, you'll just see, he's a boy, btw I needed to go to the toilet can u wait here for him? If he's already here you guys can talk and get to know each other a bit, I will be long so don't go too akward with him" Kihyun told you and you said okay and he left. "Well whoever it is I will make myself comfortable around him!" You thought to yourself and decided to play games on your phone, after about 5 minutes you saw a taller male stand in front of you, at first you thought it was Kihyun so you smiled and look up but to your surprise it's Changkyun. 

"Ouh —it's... you" you quietly said and stand up to greet him with a bow. He bowed at you and it is VERY akward. "Are you the friend that Kihyun wants me to meet?" When he nodded you chuckle in unbelievable and sigh. "Come let's sit down first okay?" He said to you and when you both sit down the situation became MORE akward. "So, why are you here?" You asked him without look at him in the eye. "Uh, I just wanna say sorry for what I did to you, I've ..read the text that you gave Jooheon and i felt guilty for it, well I didn't mean to make...you mad, I'm just , well I mean we, because of we never talked before so I felt akward and uneasy around you" he explained. 

"Is that why you treated me coldly before?? Cz I swear to the fucking God even tho I'm a bad girl but I too have feelings like all the normal people, I myself didn't bully anyone cz I know it'll hurt their feelings, and people call me a bad girl because I like to spray walls, damaging stuffs, vandalizing okay?? I admit it! You should be grateful cz my anger didn't come to its very top yet or else you'll be warded, and also you're a man Changkyun, every girl in this school wants you and ur always so fucking confident around them but when it comes to me ur a shy little babyboi, is that how you treat someone that's very fucking sensitive? Haven't my brother ever told you that I'm sensitive? Okay I admit that I'm very very sensitive but please after this don't act cold around me, I may look violent and bad on the outside but you don't know how it looks like on the inside, it's very nice arguing with you Changkyun, if you would like to excuse me I gotta go and I don't want my time to be wasted here since I got a lot of other dirty things to take care of, hhhh bye, see u again" you told him everything and when ur about to leave he blocked ur way. 

"Excuse me sir stop blocking my way!" You yelled at him and this was the very first time you make an eye contact with him. "Don't leave please you didn't even let me explain anything!" He said to you loudly this time. You widened your eyes cz you never seen this side of him. "I...I don't care! I don't need your fucking explanation just...ugh leave" you push him aside and walked away completely ignoring him. He yelled your name a few times and you just ignore it and walked away until you heard he yelled something that made you froze. "CHAE Y/N, I LIKE YOU OKAY?! I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU" 

『 whoops, guess what will happen next 』