『 the sudden appearance 』

It's morning and you wake up by the sound of your alarm. "Bruh how to seriously get rid of HyungWon's alarm aishh" you said to yourself cz you knew Hyungwon has been setting up all the alarms just to annoy you. Without wasting any time that you had you get out of bed and went to take a shower. You and Hyungwon are gonna see your parents today cz yesterday Hyungwon got a phone call from your mother saying that you two have to come to their house. After getting out of the shower you dress yourself in a white tank top and white jeans, you were in the mood to wear all white today cz you've been wearing all black since you were born. Then you spray a little bit perfume and is ready to go, you grabbed your phone and purse and was about to leave with Hyungwon but you saw he's still sleeping in his room. 

"This guy..." You softly cursed under your breath and stomped inside his room to wake him up. "Yah, Hyungwon-ah! Ireona?!" You tapped his shoulder but there're no respond from him. "aishh Hyungwon-ah, ireonaaaa, yah ppalliwa" you yelled but still no response from him. "H Y U N G W O N  O P P A" you yelled and then he wake up and look at you with surprise. "Aish y/n, ahh you could have just wake me up nicely!" He pouted. "Nicely my foot, get up Oppaaaa we have to see eomma and appa today" then he look at you and smirk. "You're early today, wae? afraid of me?" He said only to receive a slap from you. "Hahahaha oke oke Oppa will get up" he laughed and went to take a shower. 

10 minutes later~~

"Hah what took you so long?" You asked him and get up to put on your shoes. "Ouh I was sleeping just now that's why, kaja!" You both left the house and went to your parent's in itaewon. Once you guys arrived, both you and Hyungwon were very surprised cz your parents live in a luxurious house without letting the both of you know.

 Once you guys arrived, both you and Hyungwon were very surprised cz your parents live in a luxurious house without letting the both of you know

"Eomma and Appa lives here?!" You asked him and widened your eyes. "Eo, ne..I think" Hyungwon said as he looked at you with shocked. But then there was a silence before the two of you broke into laughter. "Hehhh our house are much better and cozier" Hyungwon said and you both laugh and went to knock on the door. It opened revealed your mom Mrs.Chae,.

"Eommaaaa" you and Hyungwon happily whines and hug her. "Eomma wheres appa?" Hyungwon asked as he flopped himself on a sofa. "He's out to see his friends, so since the two of you are here, why don't you guys rest a bit hm?" She offered and then you skipped yourself to the kitchen. "Eomma, you never told me and Hyungwon that you and Appa have another house in itaewon and its luxurious tho" you pouts at your mother and she just laughed. "Aigo,,not everything you and your brother have to know" she simply answered and left you there being confused. Then you receive a call from your boyfriend Changkyun. 

"Yeobosaeyo?" You started.

"Babyyyyy I miss youuuu" he whined making you laugh your ass out. 

"Oppa I miss u too, btw what are you up to now?" 

"Ouh me? Umm I got nothing to do now I'm so bored so that's why I called you, are you free right now?" He innocently asked.

"I don't know yet:( I'm at my parent's and I have no idea why they called me and Hyungwon to come over, but I think I can make excuses just to see you tho!" You happily said to him earning a chuckle from your boyfriend.